Dundee Derby Ne'er Day Ding-Dong

Disappointed to miss NDDs breakdown tbh, as I've been waiting patiently for it for a while now. Hopefully a few more follow him out the door as soon as possible.

^^^ glad to see the back of his nemesis.

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You haven't bothered because you usually post some shite that gets ripped to pieces by other Dees.

No I haven't bothered because the content is mostly dull and boring, apart from a few exceptions. And also because it's full of bickering, the match day threads being the worst.

Surprised you have time to read other fans forums between writing the worst blog/review site online.

Looked at the blog because I'm a idiot like that.

Jesus f**k, c**t needs ridden.

If all Dees were honest, no excuses, we were shit apart from 20-25mins right after Utd scored, then 2 decent chances after half-time which could have brought us a wee spark. Fair play the Arabs, they never got into 3rd gear because they didnt have too. Some deep soul searching to be done to stop getting dragged into the relegation battle, Hopefully a good January transfer window will bring a glimmer of hope. Also after seeing the goals on telly rather than in Legoland, how we can blame Shenck for some of the goals baffles me. Some good quality football combined with Sunday League defending means the guys not culpable, albeit he looked shaky at crosses and some shots. FFS it was his first game and in an atmosphere like that, i would have been crapping myself.

This is life for a Dee just now im afraid, some ups, plenty of downs, but thats what makes us stronger in the end.

One of the reasons I've not bothered with this forum for a while now are ignorant posts like these.

You've got to learn not to be offended by different opinions. Develop your argument without denouncing the opposing view, cheaply, with emotive language and insults.

There's nothing to argue, you're an idiot.

Any credibility you imagined you had was shot to pieces with the nonsense about signing Anya.

If all Dees were honest, no excuses, we were shit apart from 20-25mins right after Utd scored, then 2 decent chances after half-time which could have brought us a wee spark. Fair play the Arabs, they never got into 3rd gear because they didnt have too. Some deep soul searching to be done to stop getting dragged into the relegation battle, Hopefully a good January transfer window will bring a glimmer of hope. Also after seeing the goals on telly rather than in Legoland, how we can blame Shenck for some of the goals baffles me. Some good quality football combined with Sunday League defending means the guys not culpable, albeit he looked shaky at crosses and some shots. FFS it was his first game and in an atmosphere like that, i would have been crapping myself.

This is life for a Dee just now im afraid, some ups, plenty of downs, but thats what makes us stronger in the end.

Agree with this. We're just in a bad slump. Get in some competition for the centre backs, plus a couple of midfielders. Try and play the same midfield for more than one game...Try and get the balance right. Coach midfielders to pass before dribbling. Play Paul McGowan. Don't go all out attack once you're a couple of goals behind. Work on getting more shots on target. Sign a better wing man.

Before I venture onto it, I need some more info.

Could you rate its pishness on a scale of Keith Jackson to La Leyenda?

Its shite. Just your standard bible bashing tedious shite written by someone with less charisma than a dead sloth. You'd have more fun watching a puddle evaporate.

Archived