Dundee Derby Ne'er Day Ding-Dong

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It may surprise you to learn that today is one of the worst days of mine, twinky.

Sorry mate, i genuinely feel bad for you. Going out with a few Dees after it and was looking forward to a win but this is unreal

Dives into tackles too. He's the one who has usually created the situation in the first place though.

I was absolutely amazed Dundee fans were singing his praises, he's dreadful.

:lol: Yeah, fanny about with ball, pass to opposition, let opposition run past you, launch into sliding tackle and hope for the best. Glorious stuff.

Our defence is absolutely shambolic. Absolutely no help from the midfield either. This could get so much worse in the second half as well. So glad I've not got a hangover here. Derbies are shite, eh?

To be honest i dont even think we have been that good. Shooting downhill second half, united better no take the foot off the brake

Just as the first game we can't cope with pace of any counter by United. You don't need to be brilliant to beat us right now.

When we punt it players just run to areas of the field in hope the ball arrives while utd defenders go to the ball. Basic stuff.

Amazing how quickly it changes - I was bricking it when you equalised. Now I can't see past us giving you a real hammering.

We are hammered now, it can only get worse.

Nothing to be optimistic about for the second half.

Archived