Dundee Derby Ne'er Day Ding-Dong

PhoenixOfTheAshes, on 31 Dec 2014 - 15:53, said:

Well said Ludo; you should get pissed more often.

Gibby82, on 31 Dec 2014 - 15:53, said:

Ludo's pished.

:lol:

I wish, another hour in work before the party can get started!

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The DABs can trounce us by four tomorrow and they'll still be a wee joke club, built on joke foundations, infiltrated with beasts, woman and little gloryhunting kiddies. All clad in dayglo and singing along to 70s pop music.

How many years did it take United to match Dundees honour list? Enough to make you laugh.

You lot are a complete and utter irrelevance, yous can f**k off too. I genuinely think more Dees hate Hamilton due to the mini-P&B rivialry that seems to have brewed over the past 6-7 year than any Dee online or offline cares about your diddy farm shit pickers.

A Pie and Bovril rivalry?

Heard it all now. I don't really give a toss what you think for most of my Saints supporting life Dundee have teetered on the brink of survival and have played in the top flight far less than even us. You are a proper Modern Day Diddy team.

I was having a dig more at United but hey ho.

scottmcleanscontacts, on 31 Dec 2014 - 16:07, said:

A Pie and Bovril rivalry?

Heard it all now. I don't really give a toss what you think for most of my Saints supporting life Dundee have teetered on the brink of survival and have played in the top flight far less than even us. You are a proper Modern Day Diddy team.

I was having a dig more at United but hey ho.

I think a Pie and Bovril rivalry highlights how irrelevant your diddy lot are. To your credit, you try your hardest. You think that by winning the Scottish Cup and then using that to 'gloat' towards Dundee will finally make you big and bad enough to finally create a spark for us to hate you back, unfortunately for you lot, you only went and defeated our actual rivals thus nulling any feeling of hatred that was felt by even the most frothing of Dundee fans.

Modern Day Diddy team?! You're either a diddy or you're not, and St Johnstone excel in diddiness. If Ken Dodd were Scottish, he'd probably support your mob.

You lot are a complete and utter irrelevance, yous can f**k off too. I genuinely think more Dees hate Hamilton due to the mini-P&B rivialry that seems to have brewed over the past 6-7 year than any Dee online or offline cares about your diddy farm shit pickers.

And by the way.....go take a look at what United fans say in their 'Rivals' thread on East Football. The amount of Arabs (no doubt from whatever Angus outpost) that list Aberdeen and Celtic, Rangers and in some cases even Hibs and Hearts as bigger rivals than Dundee is laughable.

It says as much about them as it does about where your team lie in their thoughts.

scottmcleanscontacts, on 31 Dec 2014 - 16:13, said:

And by the way.....go take a look at what United fans say in their 'Rivals' thread on East Football. The amount of Arabs (no doubt from whatever Angus outpost) that list Aberdeen and Celtic, Rangers and in some cases even Hibs and Hearts as bigger rivals than Dundee is laughable.

It says as much about them as it does about where your team lie in their thoughts.

'East Football' - Lol. Piss off back there.

scottmcleanscontacts, on 31 Dec 2014 - 16:13, said:

scottmcleanscontacts, on 31 Dec 2014 - 16:17, said:

I just enjoy a wee look there when we've beaten United.

Do you know how that feels?

So what you're telling me is that when St Johnstone beat United, the Arabs are actually instead talking about 6 other clubs and referring to who they think of as their rivals rather than the game at hand?

St Johnstone fans anthem:

I just enjoy a wee look there when we've beaten United.

Do you know how that feels?

Yes, we went three years unbeaten not long ago diddy boy.

You have to wonder what it is about women and children Non Deluded Dee hates so much.

Your support is all woman, kids and old tory basards. It's a simple fact.

The percentage of Dundonians will be larger in the shed than any 'home end'.

Archived