#HOMFCvHFC

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hobos are getting all excited again,love it when the h1b5 start shouting.You would think

after all the humpings hibvermin have had at the hands of the HEARTS they would learn to zip it.

Well bring it on 19 points and counting MIND THE GAP NOW.Oh aye and by the time that pond life

come to GORGIE it will be 113 years since the big cup was won by the hobos what a record ha ha ha.

HIBVERMIN :lol:

FUKIN BELTA M9!!11!!11!!

Should be another close game as they all have this season. I'd say we were outplayed at ER but the form at Tynecastle has been imperious against everyone.

Hibs were excellent against Rangers and will come into the game full of confidence. In fact I can't remember the last time both teams came into the fixture on good form and confidence. Could make for another exciting afternoon.

The hobos are getting all excited again,love it when the h1b5 start shouting.You would think

after all the humpings hibvermin have had at the hands of the HEARTS they would learn to zip it.

Well bring it on 19 points and counting MIND THE GAP NOW.Oh aye and by the time that pond life

come to GORGIE it will be 113 years since the big cup was won by the hobos what a record ha ha ha.

Genuinely not sure whether this is a brilliant parody of the Hearts Facebook Cretins . :lol:

:huh:

I-Remember-When-I-Had-My-First-Beer-580x

Lester piggot won more derbys than Hibvermin

iLS3xfW.jpg

Thought I was in the comments section of a Hibs EEN article for a second

Wonder if Hibs peaked against Sevco?

I don't worry too much but a draw would suit us fine as it keeps the 19 point gap between us. Though, if we sharpen up in front of goal, we should win easily. The last derby at ER was an example. We seemed to be lining up to fire blanks at one point. Hibs showed against Sevco, finally, that they can take their chances.

I don't worry too much but a draw would suit us fine as it keeps the 19 point gap between us. Though, if we sharpen up in front of goal, we should win easily. The last derby at ER was an example. We seemed to be lining up to fire blanks at one point. Hibs showed against Sevco, finally, that they can take their chances.

Yet again, a post from you contains something that didn't actually happen.

Keep going though, you'll get one someday.

Yet again, a post from you contains something that didn't actually happen.

Keep going though, you'll get one someday.

He just launches shite into his posts hoping it'll be true, the biggest Hearts slaver on the site.

My fave is we were shite at Ibrox and only won because we were good for a 20 minute spell when Rangers gave up.

Hopefully we can finish with 11 players on the pitch this time.

Lzxxv_zps169af7a2.gif

I was looking for gorgie boot boy's #sensaysh contribution in the last derby thread, and came across this:

Hibs actually gonnae bother to show up?

Oh and why?

Desperate for validation from the Maroon Juggernaut; and none he got. 8)

Archived