#HOMFCvHFC

Don't believe for a second that Hibs will finish above Rangers (assuming no Admin) and will therefore in all likelihood face QoS/Falkirk then Rangers and then one of Ross County/St Mirren/Motherwell. There is not a snowballs chance in hell that they will navigate all of that despite any small improvement they have made in recent weeks. They are destined for at least another season in the Championship and despite what their fans would claim they would actually be better with Rangers getting promoted this season to give them more chance next.

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it were Hibs vs Rangers in a playoff semi-final I'd not fancy our chances atm. One team in freefall while another starting to gel really well.

It will be interesting to see whether Hibs can maintain their current run of good form, and us do likewise our run of gash, drossful football.

If it were Hibs vs Rangers in a playoff semi-final I'd not fancy our chances atm. One team in freefall while another starting to gel really well.

It will be interesting to see whether Hibs can maintain their current run of good form, and us do likewise our run of gash, drossful football.

When the pressure is on Hibs go a missing, always remember that. There is no way Rangers will lose over two legs to Hibs especially given they will already have produced their best performances against you. You will also have the weight of the establishment behind you in ensuring the wished for result.

Don't believe for a second that Hibs will finish above Rangers (assuming no Admin) and will therefore in all likelihood face QoS/Falkirk then Rangers and then one of Ross County/St Mirren/Motherwell. There is not a snowballs chance in hell that they will navigate all of that despite any small improvement they have made in recent weeks. They are destined for at least another season in the Championship and despite what their fans would claim they would actually be better with Rangers getting promoted this season to give them more chance next.

Hibs will finish 10 points ahead of Rangers. Rangers are garbage.

Hibs will finish 10 points ahead of Rangers. Rangers are garbage.

Hahaha complete nonsense. Hibs will not finish above Rangers, not a chance. Indeed your 'prediction' will be miles out, probably by 20pts. Rangers despite having lost heavily to Hibs still know how to beat the dross far more often than Hibs do. It would be very Hibs but highly predictable for them to beat Rangers 2 or 3 times throughout the season then completely bottle it in the play off double header.

Here's a mad theory, maybe sometime's two teams can play roughly as well as each other, and the consequent draw has nothing to do with shiting it/ not trying / omens / #WINNINMENTALITY.

One teams performance in a football match isn't completely independent of their opposition, either. Hearts played poorer than usual because we pressed them well and unlike 95% of their games this season, they weren't allowed to dominate the match. We were a bit wasteful in attacking areas because that's a weakness in our team that's been apparent all season.

The amateur psychologists who think all Hibs and Hearts matches are pre-determined by some etheral force might be right, but I think it was just a standard draw.

Griffiths will have another meltdown tomorrow if he finds out the bold Jason is trying it on with members of the Asian community.

Sure she's no a member of the Ronseal community?

Here's a mad theory, maybe sometime's two teams can play roughly as well as each other, and the consequent draw has nothing to do with shiting it/ not trying / omens / #WINNINMENTALITY.

One teams performance in a football match isn't completely independent of their opposition, either. Hearts played poorer than usual because we pressed them well and unlike 95% of their games this season, they weren't allowed to dominate the match. We were a bit wasteful in attacking areas because that's a weakness in our team that's been apparent all season.

The amateur psychologists who think all Hibs and Hearts matches are pre-determined by some etheral force might be right, but I think it was just a standard draw.

Spot on.

It's a game that could have gone either way, and both sides will feel that they could have won - or lost, had things fallen slightly differently.

While I think Robbie settled for a draw late on, there is no way that he set out from the beginning to play for a point.

I don't know enough about how Hibs have been playing to comment, but they played well yesterday, and stopped Hearts playing the way we usually like to.

I suspect Robbie might have been looking to try and hit Hibs on the break, as we've done in a few games recently, but it's a dangerous game to play, and not ideal when you're at home in a derby.

Archived