Sign in to follow this  
The Ginger Prince

#HOMFCvHFC

I'm hearing Dave1875 is missing the derby next to go to the pictures to see Paddington.

Gordon deliberately stood infront of Shiels.

^^^ thinks Greedo shot first ^^^

If Hearts are going to lose a game, it's this one. Hope Allan gets hit by a bus the day before the game, and Malonga is incarcerated for a crime he didn't commit. 8)

If Hearts are going to lose a game, it's this one. Hope Allan gets hit by a bus the day before the game, and Malonga is incarcerated for a crime he didn't commit. 8)

:lol: :lol:

Reported.

We should get Paulo and ForeverHibs to have a singing contest for the half-time entertainment next week.

I expect Hearts to make it six wins in the last eight derbys.

Hibs always disappoint when their fans expectations are at their highest, it's what Hibs do.

Apparently we're consulting with Missouri police on security measures in the Roseburn stand.

I actually fancy a draw here, with Hibs playing well again.

It wouldn't be a bad result either. If we beat Dumbarton the following week and then avoid losing to Rangers after that, the league should be won before we play either of them again this season.

I'm hearing Dave1875 is missing the derby next to go to the pictures to see Paddington.

Working actually. But if me going to the cinema on match days produces results like yesterday then I'm open to film suggestions lads