#HOMFCvHFC

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Likely teams, gents? Who's suspended/injured?

Would expect Hearts to line up:

Alexander

Eckersley

Wilson

Ozturk

Paterson

Walker

Gomis

Buaben

Pallardo

King

Keatings

e: possibly Nicholson for Walker. Tough choice.

Likely teams, gents? Who's suspended/injured?

Would expect Hearts to line up:

Alexander

Eckersley

Wilson

Ozturk

Paterson

Walker

Gomis

Buaben

Pallardo

King

Keatings

e: possibly Nicholson for Walker. Tough choice.

Yeh....that's how I see us lining up. Definitely have Walker in for Nicholson as he's been off the boil for a wee while now. Rest of the team practically picks itself atm.

Walker didn't start the last derby but did very well after coming off the bench tbf.

Nicholson just isn't firing at the moment imo.

Start with Walker with Nicholson coming off the bench when legs are tiring & the game is more stretched.

Nicholson is better than Walker in my opinion. The guy has a got a great future in the game.

I agree that he's a better prospect and has a great future ahead of him but he's been out of form for a wee while now.

I agree that he's a better prospect and has a great future ahead of him but he's been out of form for a wee while now.

Neilson gave him a start in the experimental line up for the Livingston game but he's generally been out of the team for the last month and a half.

It's not as if he could be dropped because of poor form more that he may not have done enough to force his way in.

Neilson gave him a start in the experimental line up for the Livingston game but he's generally been out of the team for the last month and a half.

It's not as if he could be dropped because of poor form more that he may not have done enough to force his way in.

I appreciate that he's been out of the team for a while but even when he's come on in matches he's not really stood out.

The last eye catching performance from Sam was probably the first Derby of the season.

Walker is a good bit in front of Nicholson just now, there's no doubting the lad has talent, but he needs more consistency otherwise he'll get left behind.

I'm loving the muppets shouting their mouths off in the papers though, keep it coming lads :D

Archived