#HOMFCvHFC

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously what drugs are these zoomers on?!!! It's nearly 10 years since they won any derby by more than a goal and as everyone knows their record is absolutely abysmal and completely embarrassing. Yet before every single derby they come out with exactly the same bs. They have the memory of a goldfish. We totally own them. As for the "nothing worth worrying about" stuff I'm reading about Hearts, that will be the team who have picked up 50 out of 54pts, have averaged over 2.5 goals a game and have the best defensive record in British football. Aye, very good.

Too easy.

Hopefully this is true. It's getting a bit boring being so far in front tbh.

It would introduce some much needed competition to the league, but I fear we're far too much of a professional outfit for this to be true. :(

It would introduce some much needed competition to the league, but I fear we're far too much of a professional outfit for this to be true. :(

It is on the Hibs uber fan forum so it must be true :rolleyes:

Seriously what drugs are these zoomers on?!!! It's nearly 10 years since they won any derby by more than a goal and as everyone knows their record is absolutely abysmal and completely embarrassing. Yet before every single derby they come out with exactly the same bs. They have the memory of a goldfish. We totally own them. As for the "nothing worth worrying about" stuff I'm reading about Hearts, that will be the team who have picked up 50 out of 54pts, have averaged over 2.5 goals a game and have the best defensive record in British football. Aye, very good.

:lol:

Archived