#HOMFCvHFC

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9 goals this season, not doing too badly for himself.

I was just trolling but he genuinely wouldn't get anywhere near our team. I don't think he'll even be at Hibs for that much longer. A decent striker would have scored that header he had no bother.

So we have a meh player in midfield, a busted flush out wide, play terrible week in week out, yet we are going to piss the top league.

Fucking weirdo.

Shite straw man.

Buaben has been largely good this season, but against utterly fucking pish teams. Nicholson has done next to nothing against said teams. Neither of this contradict the fact we are deservedly at the top of the table.

Nor have I said we play terrible week in, week out either. Unlucky.

Shite straw man.

Buaben has been largely good this season, but against utterly fucking pish teams. Nicholson has done next to nothing against said teams. Neither of this contradict the fact we are deservedly at the top of the table.

Nor have I said we play terrible week in, week out either. Unlucky.

You said utter dross which is probably worse.

You said Prince will be found out next season. If one of our main players is going to be found out next season, we won't do anything in the top league.

You are making very little sense.

I was just trolling but he genuinely wouldn't get anywhere near our team. I don't think he'll even be at Hibs for that much longer. A decent striker would have scored that header he had no bother.

This.

Tbf Stubbs said himself at the start of this season Cummings would be more of a 'super sub' but injuries have meant he's had to play. I think he's done well and handled being thrown in at the deep end.

You said utter dross which is probably worse.

You said Prince will be found out next season. If one of our main players is going to be found out next season, we won't do anything in the top league.

You are making very little sense.

He probably will get found out against the better sides, but having Gomis and Pallardo alongside him will help to bail him out. Worse/average Hearts sides that have had poor/average players in the team have still competed fine in the top flight.

It's fairly well established that one man doesn't make a team.

Cumming's needs to man up

Hearts can't keep every kid on the books. He wasn't good enough and was released. His record for Hibs is meh at best. He isn't exactly the next Messi

Showing himself to be an arrogant little p***k too

Hope he enjoys the championship since he might be there for a few years unlike Hearts exciting talent

MOTM today was Eckersly. This guy was a cut above everyone else on the pitch including Pallardo.

He probably will get found out against the better sides, but having Gomis and Pallardo alongside him will help to bail him out. Far worse/average Hearts sides that have had poor/average players in the team have still competed fine in the top flight.

It's fairly well established that one man doesn't make a team.

One man doesn't make a team but when you add in a busted flush and a side playing utter dross week in, week out, we are fucked. :(

Or lets just get real and admit your an absolute slaver.

Archived