#HOMFCvHFC

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walker seems to be doing more for the team as a whole these days and I think that'll be required on Saturday.

Nicholson is a great option to have off the bench if we need a game changer.

That's the big thing I've noticed about Walker this season. He's upped his workrate massively since last season.

I can't remember the last time we were both in form going into the derby, 3-2 when shiels decked

Gordon?

The first derby I thought Hearts were the better team, mainly down to fitness. Hibs tired in the second half but I think stubbs hadn't quite put his stamp on them. Second derby I felt Hibs were better first half and Hearts the better team second half.

A win for Hearts and it's pick the game we win the league time, Hibs win and I think they'll motor past the new H uns. A draw suits Hearts better imo but I never settle for a draw v the tramps!

Head says Hibs win 2-1, Heart says 3-1 to the famous.

Walker has a bit of physicality about him that Nicholson doesn't - he'll need to make sure he doesn't get involved in any big man silliness, though.

A cool head is the way to go in derbies.

While some have said that King has gone off the boil a bit recently, he still has great stats for assists, and set up Keatings's goal at Livi last week.

We're all set up for a typically tense affair in the inaugural New Year Gary Oliver handicap. Let's get it on.

See you on the other side.

Walker has a bit of physicality about him that Nicholson doesn't - he'll need to make sure he doesn't get involved in any big man silliness, though.

A cool head is the way to go in derbies.

While some have said that King has gone off the boil a bit recently, he still has great stats for assists, and set up Keatings's goal at Livi last week.

We're all set up for a typically tense affair in the inaugural New Year Gary Oliver handicap. Let's get it on.

See you on the other side.

I didn't say King had gone off the boil......I said he looked a bit tired against Alloa & could do with a rest to recover that sharpness.

I can't remember the last time we were both in form going into the derby, 3-2 when shiels decked

Gordon?

The first derby I thought Hearts were the better team, mainly down to fitness. Hibs tired in the second half but I think stubbs hadn't quite put his stamp on them. Second derby I felt Hibs were better first half and Hearts the better team second half.

A win for Hearts and it's pick the game we win the league time, Hibs win and I think they'll motor past the new H uns. A draw suits Hearts better imo but I never settle for a draw v the tramps!

Head says Hibs win 2-1, Heart says 3-1 to the famous.

So Hibs win either way then?

Thanks m9.

Yeah I don't think theres much chance in a change of personnel or shape. I'd also like to see Stanton eventually take over from Handling but I like the way Stubbs has taken the pressure of him by taking him out of the team. We need to build his confidence back up and introducing him back in gradually with sub appearances is a good way to start. He's clearly got the talent to be a good player and has been decent when coming on this season.

Harris on the hand... he's never been the same since that injury. I think he might go out on loan in January.

Liam Craig's been really good recently, so I don't think replacing McGeouch with him will make a big difference on current form.

Having Pallardo back is a different story. From what I've seen, he looks like a ball player.

Mcgeouch was MotM last time imo, technique wise he's a lot better than Craig. Was Pallardo injured? I thought he was just rotated for livi. He's good, not the most creative but with him and Gomis behind Prince we'll be able to press Hibs deep playmaker if they play the same as last time. El Has got nowhere near to shutting DM down and he ran the game till gomis pushed up.

Archived