#HOMFCvHFC

The hobos are getting all excited again,love it when the h1b5 start shouting.You would think

after all the humpings hibvermin have had at the hands of the HEARTS they would learn to zip it.

Well bring it on 19 points and counting MIND THE GAP NOW.Oh aye and by the time that pond life

come to GORGIE it will be 113 years since the big cup was won by the hobos what a record ha ha ha.

I echo these sentiments.

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hobos are getting all excited again,love it when the h1b5 start shouting.You would think

after all the humpings hibvermin have had at the hands of the HEARTS they would learn to zip it.

Well bring it on 19 points and counting MIND THE GAP NOW.Oh aye and by the time that pond life

come to GORGIE it will be 113 years since the big cup was won by the hobos what a record ha ha ha.

Canny wait fir the derby.

Take me home Eater road to the place where I was born

Leith san siro home of the Hibbes Easter road take me home.

Collins wasn't a c**t. The players were fucking cry babies and didn't like his training methods. I was fucking delighted when half of them left in the summer of 2007.

I would welcome Collins back one day as Hibs manager.

Collins wasn't a c**t. The players were fucking cry babies and didn't like his training methods. I was fucking delighted when half of them left in the summer of 2007.

I would welcome Collins back one day as Hibs manager.

Wasn't the real problem that Collins' man management skills were non existent?

Wasn't the real problem that Collins' man management skills were non existent?

Sounds like the case. Though should JC have needed to communicate to his players that they were expected to be athletes?

On the other hand, what a manager Robbie is shaping up to be.

And yon Ozturk's ball-management aint bad either...

Archived