#HOMFCvHFC

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do love a confident Hibs side coming into a derby match :)

I expect Hearts to make it six wins in the last eight derbys.

Hibs always disappoint when their fans expectations are at their highest, it's what Hibs do.

Hibs fans going into a derby confident eh? I predict the usual outcome in that scenario. A Hearts win and the Hibs fans to greet about the ref.

What a bunch of vapid, monotonous dullards most Hearts fans are.

Happens everytime. Hibs confident beforehand.Hearts fans slightly dubious. 10 minutes in Hearts destroying them.

I am confident. We haven't got out of 2nd gear in weeks and if we have to do some clutch control and hit 3rd or 4th against Hibs we will.

3-1 Hearts

Happens everytime. Hibs confident beforehand.Hearts fans slightly dubious. 10 minutes in Hearts destroying them.

I am confident. We haven't got out of 2nd gear in weeks and if we have to do some clutch control and hit 3rd or 4th against Hibs we will.

3-1 Hearts

What a bunch of vapid, monotonous dullards most Hearts fans are.

Do you actually think that we're really confident of going away to a team with a 16/2/0 record and dishing out a pumping? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't speak for everyone else but I jut wanted to see if I could post something and predict literally the exact words that these beige fools would respond with. Can some of Heart of Midlothian's fellow award winning posters have a word please? <_<

Got the finger from Danny Handling last night. My night > your night.

Lucky you.

Do you actually think that we're really confident of going away to a team with a 16/2/0 record and dishing out a pumping? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't speak for everyone else but I jut wanted to see if I could post something and predict literally the exact words that these beige fools would respond with. Can some of Heart of Midlothian's fellow award winning posters have a word please? <_<

I'm just a brilliant poster, not a magician. :(

I do like Seething's "Blowfish Hibby" avatar. Very good!

As for the game, as always, I'd be delighted with a draw, and I think we might just get one.

Where have you been, Glen? :o

Do you actually think that we're really confident of going away to a team with a 16/2/0 record and dishing out a pumping? :lol: :lol:

Let's be perfectly honest, SSI - it does actually look that way - many Hibs fans are a wee bit bullish ahead of this game.

Glenn Sannox, for example, has crawled out of the woodwork for the first time since the back end of last season.

Let's be perfectly honest, SSI - it does actually look that way - many Hibs fans are a wee bit bullish ahead of this game.

Glenn Sannox, for example, has crawled out of the woodwork for the first time since the back end of last season.

I've been out injured.

Archived