Scores and updates 27 Dec

Karl Berg

Thought i was seeing things bankies winning in the league . Bit of a disaster though the three teams above you all winning .

f**k it. Was a good performance, another one, but finally got the win to go with it, the lad on loan from queens Park mcwilliams? Was outstanding and carcary was top class, can tell he's just dropped down from senior

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really see it that way as Shotts are dragged back in to it.

Bankies next two games are crucial imho

They are no closer to getting to safety and one less game to go.

I must congratulate Girvan and their players on the way that they played this game. It was a bit of a farcical situation as they had only 8 players. But to be fair they went about their business in the proper manner. Nothing dirty or untoward, infact only 1 booking in the full game and that was for a tackle that caused a penalty.

I hope they pick themselves up from this and turn things around.

How are Girvan in this mess in the first place? They've got a (half) team of wee boys, so they're clearly not spending on wages.

Have they even got a Manager yet?

Jeezo I knew Girvan were in a bad way but didn't realise it was quite as bad as this

Very Sad and it will likely get worse before it get gets better.

They drew with Saltcoats a month ago so things must have disintegrated pretty quickly. Playing so close to Xmas won't have helped the situation.

They drew with Saltcoats a month ago so things must have disintegrated pretty quickly. Playing so close to Xmas won't have helped the situation.

They were suffering some heavy defeats earlier in the season but then there defeats were becoming a little less severe and then as you say got a good draw against a improving Saltcoats side

At this rate you do wonder what will happen after today.

Sunday league stuff though isn't it even if tough circumstances. Sometimes teams are just better off taking a year out and regrouping.

is that what your team are doing like.gie us piece.

is that what your team are doing like.gie us piece.

Actually haven't got clue what your talking about but If my team were fielding 8 players, getting beat heavily every week and having off field troubles i would be desperate for them to take a step back out the firing line and regroup so they come back stronger and better. Sensible thing to do.

His obsession with the bankies is bizarre. If go as far as saying he probably cheers a goal against us more than when rob roy score :-(

What a silly silly thing to say. Trying to remember how many times i have mentioned Clydebank this season. Not many at all other than odd transfer.

Actually feel sorry for Clydebank fans this season. I felt awful the way our season panned out last season and that was us winning 7 games. and gaining 23 points. God knows how it must have felt being stuck on 3 at the half way stage and staring relegation in the face as early as December.

Actually haven't got clue what your talking about but If my team were fielding 8 players, getting beat heavily every week and having off field troubles i would be desperate for them to take a step back out the firing line and regroup so they come back stronger and better. Sensible thing to do.

you actually havn`t got a clue what`s going on at Girvan and it`s no about your team.I guess you could guess.

is it 1 year or more till your team come back stronger?............as tenants!

What a silly silly thing to say. Trying to remember how many times i have mentioned Clydebank this season. Not many at all other than odd transfer.

Actually feel sorry for Clydebank fans this season. I felt awful the way our season panned out last season and that was us winning 7 games. and gaining 23 points. God knows how it must have felt being stuck on 3 at the half way stage and staring relegation in the face as early as December.

No need to feel sorry for us, it's part and parcel of football you can't always win all of the time. We've had a pretty good run doing that during the past 10 years or so. It's at times like these were you get behind your team in the bad times and our fans have done that.

Archived