Scores and updates 27 Dec

Karl Berg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kilwinning 3-1 Whitletts FT

Looked in control when it was 11 against 11 but when Whitletts had their first sending off we became sloppy and Whitletts took advantage a deserved leveller despite it being a gift and we look rattled and our goalkeeper had to make a couple of excellent saves but then a moment of madness by the Visitors goalkeeper who was having a good game cost them dearly and eventually the game turned in our favour again.

Junior Cup - rd 3 replay

Falkirk 0-1 Culter Culter host Linlithgow in rd 4

watched this today , first half falkirk were the better team and thought they had a pen when there fwd was pulled down in the box ,ref gave it , lino flagged for offside, second half culter were the better team and falkirk keeper pulled off 2 world class saves to keep them in it but falkirk fwd had a chance to equalise when he was thru on the keeper but pulled his shot wide, culter are a young team and to be honest don't see them causing lithgie any problems in the next round.

I must congratulate Girvan and their players on the way that they played this game. It was a bit of a farcical situation as they had only 8 players. But to be fair they went about their business in the proper manner. Nothing dirty or untoward, infact only 1 booking in the full game and that was for a tackle that caused a penalty.

I hope they pick themselves up from this and turn things around.

I must congratulate Girvan and their players on the way that they played this game. It was a bit of a farcical situation as they had only 8 players. But to be fair they went about their business in the proper manner. Nothing dirty or untoward, infact only 1 booking in the full game and that was for a tackle that caused a penalty.

I hope they pick themselves up from this and turn things around.

Sunday league stuff though isn't it even if tough circumstances. Sometimes teams are just better off taking a year out and regrouping.

Aye... Heard Girvan had to start with 8 players?

Girvan? Are they the team that get byes into the 3rdR of the junior cup(last season) because they are affiliated to the SFA? Girvan are they the same Girvan that are to be granted a £5,000 from the Scottish Cup senior sponsors sharing a puggy with all the others ?

Eight man squad, that 5k will go a long way!

Girvan? Are they the team that get byes into the 3rdR of the junior cup(last season) because they are affiliated to the SFA? Girvan are they the same Girvan that are to be granted a £5,000 from the Scottish Cup senior sponsors sharing a puggy with all the others ?

Eight man squad, that 5k will go a long way!

away and worry about your own team!

Archived