Games Off 27th

theweepieman

why ? It wasn't that cold last night maybe a few to many folk having Christmas nights out just saying lol

Are you making the same accusations against Cambuslang, Blantyre, Vale of Clyde and Shettleston ? All grounds very close to ours and in our local Sectional League Cup group, and all had games postponed today.

Are you making the same accusations against Cambuslang, Blantyre, Vale of Clyde and Shettleston ? All grounds very close to ours and in our local Sectional League Cup group, and all had games postponed today.

Maybe he knows a few of the glens players and has came to this conclusion. Unlikely but you never know.

Maybe he knows a few of the glens players and has came to this conclusion. Unlikely but you never know.

Unlikely indeed, as he is a Largs fan. He was just talking through a hole in his head. Perhaps he would have preferred that the match was called off close to kick off after his team and supporters had travelled to Rutherglen, like what happened at Shettleston v Cumbernauld ? Sometimes you just can't please people who look for agendas that are not there. Our pitch was unplayable, the same as all the other junior pitches in the area. I saw it for myself.

Some folk like to bite do they not lol calm down dear where's yer Christmas spirit lol

Ah, the old time-served "I've made an arse of myself here, I'd better pretend I was fishing" response, that everybody can see right through.

Archived