British Xmas TV

Colkitto

Britain's Tudor Treasure: A night at Hampton Court . That's on at 9pm

Then we have The Other Boleyn Girl at 10pm for a fun packed night of TV that's totally relevant to viewers in Scotland

In what way is it more relevant to viewers outside Scotland?

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was under the impression the Tudors were Welsh.

The Tudor period is the period between 1485 and 1603 in England and Wales. It coincides with the rule of the Tudor dynasty in England whose first monarch was Henry VII (1457–1509).

Yes, you're right. Best not to say anything, speak out or complain. Better just to move then eh?

Complaining is more than ok, but this appears to be a " trawl" through TV, just to get a "seethe" on, surely in this age there is someway you could get Take the High Road on a 24 hour of the day loop. :-)

Nothing worse than a nat trawling through news articles and news items on TV for possible slights against the Scottish people. In my experience its the thing that unites all Scottish nationalists, the ability to get worked up about tiny things they interpret as anti Scottish, confi has posted numerous videos to this end.

Nothing worse than a nat trawling through news articles and news items on TV for possible slights against the Scottish people. In my experience its the thing that unites all Scottish nationalists, the ability to get worked up about tiny things they interpret as anti Scottish, confi has posted numerous videos to this end.

Most nats seem to be fixated on shite like flags and historical grievances. Its just how they roll. Its the shittiest type of politics imaginable and its peddled by the shittiest people too.

The Tudor period is the period between 1485 and 1603 in England and Wales. It coincides with the rule of the Tudor dynasty in England whose first monarch was Henry VII (1457–1509).

The Tudor dynasty or House of Tudor was a royal house of Welsh origin

Most nats seem to be fixated on shite like flags and historical grievances. Its just how they roll. Its the shittiest type of politics imaginable and its peddled by the shittiest people too.

No that Jim Murphy you're talking about - he's a patriot by the way!

Complaining is more than ok, but this appears to be a " trawl" through TV, just to get a "seethe" on, surely in this age there is someway you could get Take the High Road on a 24 hour of the day loop. :-)

I didn't have to trawl through TV. It was on BBC2 all night! That's my fucking point!

Archived