British Xmas TV

Colkitto

Watched some twat called Tony Gurney on the news tonight talking about kids getting fresh local produce, blah, blah, etc, etc.

When the cameras stopped all the kids stated crying for pie & chips with brown sauce. The nippy sweety refused to let them have pie & chips while on the TV. :angel:angel Hnsoet.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched some twat called Tony Gurney on the news tonight talking about kids getting fresh local produce, blah, blah, etc, etc.

When the cameras stopped all the kids stated crying for pie & chips with brown sauce. The nippy sweety refused to let them have pie & chips while on the TV. :angel:angel Hnsoet.

grandma-cool-story-bro.jpg

NewDomDom, on 04 Jan 2015 - 11:06, said:snapback.png

The Americans always make US remakes because their audiences don't deal with anything other than their own shows well. Kind of like you actually. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that it's the same in Scotland with the shows that we have.

Unless you have it? I'd like to see this evidence actually.

ICTChris, on 03 Jan 2015 - 18:51, said:snapback.png

People aren't idiots, they don't just flop in front of the telly watching whatever shite gets put on, especially not now when you can basically watch anything via Netflix, Sky+.

I'm not sure that there are separate viewing figures for Scotland but if there are and it shows that Miranda, Mrs Brown's Boys et al got high viewing figures surely that is catering for Scottish audiences?

NewDomDom, on 03 Jan 2015 - 11:41, said:snapback.png

Who are all of these people complaining about the TV? Also, if you're going to come up with a percentage, I'd like you to point out which shows are actually aimed at this middle class audience, and actually try and not be a narrow minded fuckwit about it this time. Shows which also don't get big viewerships here.

:unsure:

BBC Alba just now.

100 Years of Crofting.

Folowed by

"Cattle Reiving Country"

"My Irish Granny And Other Reasons I Support Celtic"

"Lord of the Isles Look A Like - The Final"

"Shinty And Other Capital Punishments"

Who is the programme Mrs Brown's Boys catering for. I fucking hate this programme. It annoys me that my fellow human beings actually like it.

Surely this must be for the working classes rather than the middle classes.

Surely this must be for the working classes rather than the middle classes.

I think this is one of the many questions Colkitto is shitebagging, whilst spamming the thread with drivel.

Colkitto proving the dangers of posting while under the influence of sherry trifle.

What an absolute c**t he made of himself.

It's been spectacular.

I think the worst point was where he tried to claim it was trolling.

It's his xbl "cockteasing bitch" moment.

Archived