British Xmas TV

Colkitto

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colkitto has been wumming the unionists on this forum spectacularly since the referendum, I'm surprised none have twigged yet

His post referendum performance has differed in no way from his pre referendum performance.

In terms of the quality of graduates, Glasgow are no better or worse than the rest of the elite universities up here including St Andrews, Edinburgh, Strathclyde, Dundee, Heriot Watt and Aberdeen.

There may be a perception that this isn't true and that somehow Glasgow is producing world class people that other unis can't produce but it's simply not true. You can ask employers about that.

Yet more from our resident graduate expert.

We could of course ask some of the Scots who graduate from these universities. If of course they weren't scurrying in their droves to leave the nation, as you lied to us about previously.

You are wasting your time with this pish.

I'm not interested in engaging.

Well, see this is what happens when you just invent absolute garbage and try and pass it off as fact.

Which you did.

Now, we all know that you completely invented this utter w**k you have attempted to pass off as fact - and you have since gone into hiding when asked to pony up evidence to support it. Which you can't of course, because you comlpetely made it up.

What would be best really would be for you to admit you were talking absolute unadulterated shite and accept you were and are very badly wrong with your lies about Scottish graduate destinations.

Or of course you could continue to slink away from the turd of failure, as you attempted with your Coucil Tax debacle also.

You are wasting your time with this utter pish.

I'm not interested in engaging with you.

Yes, your mewling whining bitchery isn't really going to allow you to escape from the absolute w**k you have tried to pass off as fact.

You really shouldn't do this - because you are dumb as a bag of hammers.

Still, I hope you have learned from this, and will think more carefully in the future about inventing absolute nonsense and hoping you won't be pointed and laughed at. You almost certainly will - again.

Well, see this is what happens when you just invent absolute garbage and try and pass it off as fact.

Which you did.

Now, we all know that you completely invented this utter w**k you have attempted to pass off as fact - and you have since gone into hiding when asked to pony up evidence to support it. Which you can't of course, because you comlpetely made it up.

What would be best really would be for you to admit you were talking absolute unadulterated shite and accept you were and are very badly wrong with your lies about Scottish graduate destinations.

Or of course you could continue to slink away from the turd of failure, as you attempted with your Coucil Tax debacle also.

^^^^Standard deflection. Massive Bruce Forsyth fan. Can't defend him though.

Yes, all these programmes are directed at viewers in Scotland NOT!....There isn't even an argument here it's so blatant.

The Vicar of Dibley

The Proms

Military Wives

Call the Midwife

Miranda

Downton Abbey

University Challenge

Yep, they are mainly shite shows, although my wife likes Downton Abbey. Then again, Only Fools and Horses was one of my favourite programmes and that was on the Beeb. So were the Young Ones, Bottom and the various Alan Partridge shows.

I heard a report somewhere that young viewers like Miranda. Why? I just can't see any redeeming features. Same goes for that Call the Midwife or anything else that Miranda Hart is in. She is just fucking awful. This generations Bobby Davro.

Archived