• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're the biggest jobby head ever.

Choo choo.

Braw.

I agree.

Am goin.

Too convincing to be anything other than the truth I reckon.

I'd rather have Vigurs than Dayton personally and Scott Burns is usually spot on with Motherwell related stuff so boooo

In the right Motherwell team I think Vigurs would thrive. I imagine if he played in Stephen Hughes position in McGhee's team or even in Nicky Law's position in McCall's first team we could have seen the best out of him. Sadly as much as I'm a fan of his personally, 18 months into his Motherwell career we're still no closer to finding out his best position or where he fits into our team. McCall signed him with no real plan on how to use him, he never really fitted in to how he wanted to play and we only saw flashes of the player he could be.

It appears Baraclough doesn't think he fits in either, no surprise from a manager who in his first press conference insisted he demands hard work from his players. Most of our problems stem from our non existent midfield, Pearson should add a bit of quality and bite to the midfield. IF Dayton comes in he could add a bit of pace and creativity that we've also been badly lacking.

Not sure I see it going through but Scott Burns says all sides are keen so we'll have to wait and see, can't say I'd be overly upset if it did happen.

In the right Motherwell team I think Vigurs would thrive. I imagine if he played in Stephen Hughes position in McGhee's team or even in Nicky Law's position in McCall's first team we could have seen the best out of him. Sadly as much as I'm a fan of his personally, 18 months into his Motherwell career we're still no closer to finding out his best position or where he fits into our team. McCall signed him with no real plan on how to use him, he never really fitted in to how he wanted to play and we only saw flashes of the player he could be.

Attacking midfielder, slightly in off the left. Sorted.

I'm stunned Motherwell want shot of him, to be honest.

Wouldn't be averse to that at all, was pretty decent from memory? Wasn't he shite at kicking?

Neilsen out and Cerny in would be fine with me.

He's the slowest kicker in the world, even when his team are getting beat.

The Tomas Cerny goal kick routine:

• Slowly collect the ball from player/stand
  • Stroll back to his goal
  • Tie laces
  • Clatter boots off the post to clean (often both posts)
  • Secure gloves
  • Place ball down in preparation
  • Decides it's on the wrong side and shuffles to the other side
  • Kicks the ball out for a throw

Archived