January Transfers 2015

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have a link for the Brad McKay rumour? I haven't seen anything about it, apart from on WAP and on here.

Nothing i can find. Assume itll be Twitter, JKB or its made up

I really liked him when he was at Motherwell, but he's been rank rotten at Aue. Albeit playing at a higher standard than over here, but he's really struggled to make an impact. Started the season as first choice and was dropped almost instantly. I'm sure his only goal was in the Pokal against Jena who are a Regionalliga Nordost side.

His pace should see him do well over here though, and he'll be a good foil for Ciftci and co.

Also, has Tade signed for that Tunisian side yet? A Romanian journo on Twitter was saying yesterday that Evian were after him.

Water the chances of that deal going through?

I really liked him when he was at Motherwell, but he's been rank rotten at Aue. Albeit playing at a higher standard than over here, but he's really struggled to make an impact. Started the season as first choice and was dropped almost instantly. I'm sure his only goal was in the Pokal against Jena who are a Regionalliga Nordost side.

His pace should see him do well over here though, and he'll be a good foil for Ciftci and co.

Are you a big fan of the German second division then?

The 2nd German tier can't be that high a standard if Henri Anier's bother Hannes is playing there.

John Baird > Hannes Anier.

Had no idea we had Hannes on trial at us. That's what his Wikipedia says anyway.

Archived