January Transfers 2015

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant be arsed quoting all yer posts but how bout this for a novel wee idea,

Take yer shite banter over to your general chat thread and use this one for January transfer news,

You're a feisty little one, but you'll soon learn some respect. I have need for you on Uncle Roy's sail barge.

Sky sports say its a straight swap with Altidore going the other way. Those figures you quoted are completely false

The wages isn't, he's on £80k a week for three and a half years. And the last time I checked (over an hour ago, been at the gym) the fee was reported as £14m, it only seems like in that time the Altidore stuff has been confirmed. I hadn't bothered to check since I came back.

Hopefully Ross County start winning some games soon. It seems that the only joy some of their fans get from soccer at the moment is when they pretend to support their more successful rivals. :(

Soccer? Where'd that come from? Not often you hear that used up north.

Assuming you're not actually Stephen Malkmus.

Are ICT actually expecting any movement this window, or just focusing on contract renewals?

I'd imagine with Ibra out you's would be after another striker, but thats a lazy guess.

9 goals a season from a striker is a decent return IMO.

I'm of this viewpoint also,

I will give you the example of former Hearts striker Edgaras Jankauskas. Now this is a striker that rarely made it it ten goals a season, yet ask his teams mates what they think of his contribution.

A former Champions League, Uefa Cup, Portuguese & Belgian title winner as well as the big one with Hearts but alas he was not a prolific scorer.

He was a fantastic target man, occupying defences and making space for others and creating a plethora of chances with his unselfish play.

Being a striker is not just about hitting the target twenty plus times a season

Carry on.

Soccer? Where'd that come from? Not often you hear that used up north.

Are ICT actually expecting any movement this window, or just focusing on contract renewals?

I'd imagine with Ibra out you's would be after another striker, but thats a lazy guess.

Our American sponsorship overlords, SubwayTM, have requested that all ICT fans use that term from now on.

We won't be signing anyone unless anyone else leaves. I think Calum Ferguson will move on to the bench in place of Ibra.

Our American sponsorship overlords, SubwayTM, have requested that all ICT fans use that term from now on.

We won't be signing anyone unless anyone else leaves. I think Calum Ferguson will move on to the bench in place of Ibra.

Ferg is a nice lad in real life and deserves his chance through his U20 form. He has been with Canada U20 in Jamaica where they have beaten Haiti 3-1 and lost out to Mexico 1-0

That makes sense, I can buy that. Now that we're sponsored by Stanley we just go about carving up any c***s who get in our way. The players may need to start doing similar if results don't improve.

Saw Hughes talking up Ferguson recently, I dont know much about him, but always good to see young players being given a chance. Interestingly (from our perspective) he talked up Ibra in the same article, saying he was unlucky with the players ahead of him. I've not heard how his trial is going with us, but I think he's still training with us.

http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/Sport/Football/Hughes-hopes-to-give-Ferguson-Caley-Thistle-chance-12012015.htm

Thank f**k. I always remember him as being hopeless at Dundee.

He's been outstanding down South from what I can remember

Archived