January Transfers 2015

I was also the angel on Ross Tokely's shoulder that told him to make the tackle that got him sent off against Falkirk and saw you relegated.

He obviously thought you caravan dwellers needed to play against a big team again.

Although he tarnished his Caley legend status in my eyes with his move to you utter scum. He's no Bobby Mann.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He obviously thought you caravan dwellers needed to play against a big team again.

Although he tarnished his Caley legend status in my eyes with his move to you utter scum. He's no Bobby Mann.

We only took him to spoil his legacy for real Caley fans like you, and Sophia. No longer the one club man, just another whore.

He was nothing to us, we only wished to ruin him.

giphy.gif

Any news on Ojamaa? He on his way out or looking like staying now?

He's got a 3-match ban and then his loan expires, so unless it's extended, he's played his last game for Motherwell.

A cracking player on his day, no doubt, but I don't believe he's got the kind of attitude you look for in a relegation scrap.

He's got a 3-match ban and then his loan expires, so unless it's extended, he's played his last game for Motherwell.

A cracking player on his day, no doubt, but I don't believe he's got the kind of attitude you look for in a relegation scrap.

Ah, thanks Desp. Had it in my head he'd signed for you guys again, hadn't appreciated it was only a short-term (not full season) loan.

That's quite sad his 'Well career may end like that... but as you say he may not have the attitude for the relegation scrap.

Kinda like us with Arquin and getting in Craig Curran (not many goals but a work-horse with a good attitude).

We only took him to spoil his legacy for real Caley fans like you, and Sophia. No longer the one club man, just another whore.

He was nothing to us, we only wished to ruin him.

giphy.gif

Unlucky it was a double bluff. We knew you couldn't resist signing that big donkey so we ensured we would win any derby he was involved in. Forever in our shadow.

giphy.gif

I do like the name, but the extra "s" preventing it from being an anagram of "Gatsby" annoys my OCD.

All the more perfect for it. I think it's my favourite username since that Dundee fan budgie. It would never occur to me to create an alias, let alone a name as good as that.

I had a suspicion Loki was a Clach fan. Shows what I know.

Unlucky it was a double bluff. We knew you couldn't resist signing that big donkey so we ensured we would win any derby he was involved in. Forever in our shadow.

giphy.gif

It was worth it to break the hearts of those Caley fans who did not appreciate the bigger games being played.

Shadow? We are the shadows.

John Hughes post-match interviews, that's us.

Josh Meeking's ugly ugly face, that's us.

Sophia as one of your fellow ICT posters, that's us.

The only reason our form is so bad is so that it hurts you even more when we thrash you in the last derby of the season.

All the more perfect for it. I think it's my favourite username since that Dundee fan budgie. It would never occur to me to create an alias, let alone a name as good as that.

I am going to sue you for defamation. Know any decent solicitors?

Why budgie..? I may be being slow here. Or you may really like budgies.

Actually,where does 'bunglebonce' come from? I always picture the dismembered head of Bungle from Rainbow.

Made a google happen, its what zippy called bungle when he did something stupid aye? That's a nicer picture.

I thought Loki was fantastic up front for us in the old FM.

Yeah I need a solicitor to find the culprit that edited me into that game as a County player. The utter b*****d.

Ah, thanks Desp. Had it in my head he'd signed for you guys again, hadn't appreciated it was only a short-term (not full season) loan.

That's quite sad his 'Well career may end like that... but as you say he may not have the attitude for the relegation scrap.

Kinda like us with Arquin and getting in Craig Curran (not many goals but a work-horse with a good attitude).

What about that player for Morecambe that scored a 35 yard free kick the cm any news on him anyone ??

Anyone else quite glad we've got fairly little money to spend? Simply saying this I see Sunderland are spending £14m on Defoe, and then paying him another £14m over the course of his contract. I'd be spewing at that.

Anyone else quite glad we've got fairly little money to spend? Simply saying this I see Sunderland are spending £14m on Defoe, and then paying him another £14m over the course of his contract. I'd be spewing at that.

Defoe is world class and worth £14m but I still don't think he is quite as good as Tade

Sky sports say its a straight swap with Altidore going the other way. Those figures you quoted are completely false

Archived