January Transfers 2015

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a pre-contract*

I'm not a fan I'll admit to that, but even then he's solid for the most part and good competition. I'd be amazed of we didn't offer him a new contract, especially with Frazer Wright on the wane.

I would be surprised if Tommy Wright didn't want to keep Tam Scobbie for next season. I would also hope that the fact Saints have seen him through two long periods of rehab would encourage him to show a bit of loyalty, even allowing for his links to Falkirk. He'd forced himself into the starting eleven before his injury in September, so should have the confidence to believe he can do that again.

Can't see Scobbie being more than a back up player if he stays. Good for us but not so much for him playing wise. That we're trying to sign McKay suggests Scobbie won't be given a starting place as a centre back, his strongest position. Hopefully we'll have Easton signing on again, although there's not even a rumour of it happening. He won't displace him if he does sign and I doubt Scobbie's good enough a left back to become a Premiership regular so a move for first team football makes sense.

With Miller and now Scobbie linked with moves away plus possibly time catching up with Wright it could well be an interesting summer. I really hope Easton's going nowhere.

Be disappointed if Scobbie left, as hes very useful. If hes leaving for a cast iron first team spot then fair enough though.

Apparently getting a centre half called Laing on loan from Forest as well. Another one I've never heard of

Forest Supporter here seemingly hes highly thought of at Forest (by Pearce no less) he found it hard to break into the side so was sent on loan across the Trent at start of the season (did no harm for McGregor), Laing only came back as we wanted to loan him to get him some game time and they wanted to buy him so could be a decent loan signing if he gets games and its implied his future is at Forest after the season.

Hope he does Well (except against United) and goes back to my english club ready to breakthrough .

Get your hands off oor Tam. :(

Ehh that's oor Tam, I think.

It's funny, I remember Tam getting pelters when he signed for Saints. Maybe the fact we've offloaded some genuine shite onto them over the tears helped though...

Delighted to see him prove the doubters wrong and show he was/is worth a place in a squad due to his versatility in the main.

Ehh that's oor Tam, I think.

It's funny, I remember Tam getting pelters when he signed for Saints. Maybe the fact we've offloaded some genuine shite onto them over the tears helped though...

Delighted to see him prove the doubters wrong and show he was/is worth a place in a squad due to his versatility in the main.

Roon' ye Ranaldo - he's ours :P

Forest Supporter here seemingly hes highly thought of at Forest (by Pearce no less) he found it hard to break into the side so was sent on loan across the Trent at start of the season (did no harm for McGregor), Laing only came back as we wanted to loan him to get him some game time and they wanted to buy him so could be a decent loan signing if he gets games and its implied his future is at Forest after the season.

Hope he does Well (except against United) and goes back to my english club ready to breakthrough .

Good to hear mate hopefully he can do us a turn as we have been so soft at the back.

I think we've played you three times already so you won't get to see him vs United unfortunately

Archived