January Transfers 2015

That is the post that I said I made an error on. Nizzy said 'fans' which also at the time was wrong. He didn't admit it though.

Aye, saw you admit you'd made a mistake, thats why I scored it out in my old post and said fair play.

But then you quoted me with smiley faces and brought it up again, and made it about whether Tade was good or not, and about Nizzy. Which was confusing as i hadnt mentioned any of that. But all clear now, all good :)

More importantly, thats two Caley fans now saying Tade wasn't shit. You're getting out numbered here ;)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You said "No Inverness fan has said they would take him in this thread."

Nizzy pointed out that Ferben had, as shown in the quote above.

I'm pretty much ignoring the other tangents this has taken.

*cough* *cough*

<---------- can you not read?

Aye, saw you admit you'd made a mistake, thats why I scored it out in my old post and said fair play.

But then you quoted me with smiley faces and brought it up again, and made it about whether Tade was good or not, and about Nizzy. Which was confusing as i hadnt mentioned any of that. But all clear now, all good :)

More importantly, thats two Caley fans now saying Tade wasn't shit. You're getting out numbered here ;)

The second one was deliberate :lol:

See my post above yours!

And it's spelled "coff" as in "gudgiecoff".

I am no gudgie coff. Anyway did your shitey side ever defeat a team with Tade in it? Maybe just the once, :lol: #Losers

The second one was deliberate :lol:

Seems a sincere fan of Tade at Inverness, you should count on his opinion.

I am no gudgie coff. Anyway did your shitey side ever defeat a team with Tade in it? Maybe just the once, :lol: #Losers

We have beaten Tade teams a fair few times, not that you would know of course, stupid Caley fan :whistle #realcaleyfansdontknowaboutrosscountyresults

I'd love us to take a punt on Wee Nigel again. We're almost through those tricky winter months where he suffers from extreme SAD and starts pulling out performances again.

I heard we enquired about him but we couldn't afford him.

Seems a sincere fan of Tade at Inverness, you should count on his opinion.

We have beaten Tade teams a fair few times, not that you would know of course, stupid Caley fan :whistle #realcaleyfansdontknowaboutrosscountyresults

I am one of two Caley fans that hate Ross County more than I support Caley.

At least he will have found his level.

Rowan Vine is shit. Lets see what I'm about to learn from the Nizzy school of thought.

For a team that finished 3rd, we didn't half have a shite team.

I'll be sure to change my name to The Cravat and note this moment regularly in ICT threads from now on.

Everytime County lose from now on I shall be posting this gif:

tyu.gif

Any transfer news on Motherwell ??

Rumoured to be looking at a striker called Gregory Tade.

I don't know much about him though. Can anyone shed any light?

Everytime County lose from now on I shall be posting this gif:

tyu.gif

That's a pretty good gif! Yoda would be proud. County have a few posters who are good with gifs. Nice to see Caley have one as well now. Well done Caley Loki!

I'm going to post this when Caley win, and I'm going to say "Damn you Caley Loki":

:giphy.gif

'Caley Loki' almost sounds like a racist/disablist(?) way of saying karaoke. Just noticed.

I shall save this one for your relegation:

tumblr_ml4a1pT1LY1rt9dhko2_500.gif

I was also one of the Caley die hards that stormed the pitch when Gretna relegated you.

When Caley confirm a Top 6 place I'm going to do loads of massive shits in the centre-circle at the Caley stadium.

Then I'm going to make a short video of a man using a trowel to arrange them to spell out "Loki".

Then I'm going to turn that short video into a gif and put it on here.

I was Ross Tokely when he made the tackle that got him sent off against Falkirk and saw you relegated.

Archived