January Transfers 2015

Vine and McLean are forwards, Hasselbaink plays there sometimes, Craig is a midfielder. So the answer is yes

You missed out Davidson though....

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fans of our club wouldn't.

I've already seen at least one say they would. Thirteen goals in two seasons is a decent return for a player who isn't being played as an out-and-out striker. And it's been pointed out to you that solely focussing on that doesn't take into account the chances he creates for others.

I've already seen at least one say they would. Thirteen goals in two seasons is a decent return for a player who isn't being played as an out-and-out striker. And it's been pointed out to you that solely focussing on that doesn't take into account the chances he creates for others.

No.

No Inverness fan has said they would take him in this thread.

FACT

Considering 9 of them were scored when he WAS an out an out striker that IS a poor return

FACT

You pointed out goals in the debate YOU started, not anything else, you're just deflecting from that post after post

FACT

You can't even spell focusing, and take into account the above points, so it shows you obviously aren't the sharpest tool in the box and debating with you any longer would just go round in circles Dryhorce-esque

It does considering Hasselbaink played in midfield for the whole season

Fair enough, at least you are literate and can put together a constructive debate. Davidson (used to be), Craig, Hasselbaink and McLean are good players who I'd all take over Tade, not sure about Vine though..

he had 4 league, one cup and one Europa league. 6 in total

Correct. Was fun seeing how desperate Barra was getting though.

I fear this thread is becoming too serious and readers are quickly forgetting that there is a new user called The Great Stagsby.

Obvious alias is obvious...

No.

No Inverness fan has said they would take him in this thread.

Considering 9 of them were scored when he WAS an out an out striker that IS a poor return

You pointed out goals in the debate YOU started, not anything else, you're just deflecting from that post after post

You can't even spell focusing

Ferben has.

A nine goal return for any striker outwith the Old or New Firms is a good return.

Yes, because you said his record was "brutal ". It isn't.

Is that *really* the route you're taking this down? Because it's out-and-out, you know.

Ferben has.

A nine goal return for any striker outwith the Old or New Firms is a good return.

Yes, because you said his record was "brutal ". It isn't.

Is that *really* the route you're taking this down?

Ferben is 'our support' now, I know we have a small fanbase but I can assure ferben is not our only fan, so you made that up? Yep

9 is not a good return outside the old firm, there are players like Doolan and Thompson that score more than that and they wouldn't be first choice in any top 6 side. I notice you're talking about goals again, which you said you weren't.

I fear this thread is becoming too serious and readers are quickly forgetting that there is a new user called The Great Stagsby.

I do like the name, but the extra "s" preventing it from being an anagram of "Gatsby" annoys my OCD.

It is a lot better than the Benitez banter that Barra is pulling out though...

I want to know how Stagsby feels about it all.

I do like the name, but the extra "s" preventing it from being an anagram of "Gatsby" annoys my OCD.

It is a lot better than the Benitez banter that Barra is pulling out though...

I want to know how Stagsby feels about it all.

I'm not pulling out any banter, Tade is shit, you need to accept it. He might do a job for County, but with all due respect, County are also shit

Ferben is 'our support' now, I know we have a small fanbase but I can assure ferben is not our only fan, so you made that up?

Mate, I wasn't the one who claimed it was FACT that no Inverness fan on this thread had said they'd take Tade back.

Archived