weather watch

Ringford10

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dalry having to travel to Muirkirk at this time of year? Anyone with half a brain would try to keep travel to a minimum?

Most of the games are fairly local this weekend.

Btw greenock travelling to cumbernauld tommorrow is further than your journey , nobody from greenock on moaning .

Largs to rutherglen fair jaunt , nobody on moaning from largs , quite the opposite.

Lugar to Girvan is further than dalry need to travel, sure lugar are looking forward to the game.

Port glasgow to newmains further than your guys but nobody from port will be on moaning about it i would bet.

Other than that the fixture man has done well to give the vast majorty of teams a game close or fairly close by. He should be applauded.

Most of the games are fairly local this weekend.

Btw greenock travelling to cumbernauld tommorrow is further than your journey , nobody from greenock on moaning .

Largs to rutherglen fair jaunt , nobody on moaning from largs , quite the opposite.

Lugar to Girvan is further than dalry need to travel, sure lugar are looking forward to the game.

Port glasgow to newmains further than your guys but nobody from port will be on moaning about it i would bet.

Other than that the fixture man has done well to give the vast majorty of teams a game close or fairly close by. He should be applauded.

shotts to Cumnock isn't very close

but its a game and who cares where football takes you

My garden looks fine and no frost on the car. No football being played on either of these things but suggests that the frost isn't too severe at this stage.

Thanks for the Friday reports.

Any early Saturday morning report from the Central Belt ?

I need to step out at 08:30 to get the train(s) down to Falkirk-Culter.

Thanks guys.

Dalry having to travel to Muirkirk at this time of year? Anyone with half a brain would try to keep travel to a minimum?

Can't agree with you. I am delighted to have the prospect of a trip to Glasgow in the hope of our game being on. If it is off I'll cast my net wider afield for Plan B. Travelling at this time of year doesn't suit everyone but, conversely, it may actually attract a few folk to get out to blow the cobwebs away.

shotts to Cumnock isn't very close

but its a game and who cares where football takes you

Too right wizard, can't wait for a game. Three weeks idle was torture. Is the game deffo on? I've to pick my son up from the Port before heading down.

Too right wizard, can't wait for a game. Three weeks idle was torture. Is the game deffo on? I've to pick my son up from the Port before heading down.

Game is ON according to Cumnock Twitter page. Thank feck. Just need to get rid of this man flu now

Game is ON according to Cumnock Twitter page. Thank feck. Just need to get rid of this man flu now

Thanks, man flu eh? Torture! You take it real easy man. No household chores, couch all morning is what I'd prescribe.

30/40 minutes according to sat-nav. Now Dunipace to Girvan could be a problem :unsure2:

Archived