weather watch

Ringford10

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Christmas tomorrow this is Boxing Day patter! I'm off to attempt to drink my body weight in lager, anyone who knows me will know two things!

1/ That's a lot of lager

2/ I'm up for it!

Enjoy your Christmas and lets worry about fitbaw on Friday ????

enjoy mate had plenty at our game saturday past

As did I, I probably served you at some point due to being in the right place at the wrong time! Haha

Thanks again for all your donations to our collection that seemingly although they wished for non perishable items, pasta etc, is counted by weight? Anyway between your good selves and the Arthurlie folk plus a local pub we managed to collect 1/3 of a ton on food! ????????????

The support you at Hurlford showed to our collection is proof, if needed, how well the junior people pull together when asked!

Was out at the park today helping pump out the drains, still was a lot of water when i left... Jimmy dug a small trench to divert the water away from the park as it was running along the terrace the other day apparently. Just have to cross the fingers that's the rain done with :/ did u really get a police taxi Marty??? lol!

As did I, I probably served you at some point due to being in the right place at the wrong time! Haha

Thanks again for all your donations to our collection that seemingly although they wished for non perishable items, pasta etc, is counted by weight? Anyway between your good selves and the Arthurlie folk plus a local pub we managed to collect 1/3 of a ton on food! ????????????

The support you at Hurlford showed to our collection is proof, if needed, how well the junior people pull together when asked!

Fantastic stuff...but don't you know food banks are a figment of people's imagination ha...well done to all.

Back on topic :

Any weather word from down in the Central Belt ?

Am hoping to go down for the Falkirk-Culter replay.

Everything is frozen rock solid up here. Hope it's less severe down your way.

Seems to be a fair old bit of dense freezing fog in the twilight hours right through to early morning. May make a few pitches unplayable if this keeps up.

The Met office have issued a 'be aware' weather warning which covers all of Scotland for snow and ice. Both Glasgow and Edinburgh airports are forecasting that there is a 30% chance of sleet and snow overnight into tomorrow morning. There is also the fog...

The Met office have issued a 'be aware' weather warning which covers all of Scotland for snow and ice. Both Glasgow and Edinburgh airports are forecasting that there is a 30% chance of sleet and snow overnight into tomorrow morning. There is also the fog...

We will be fine,the covers will be getting put down ????

Looking good for a full card then ???? I can't even contemplate another day in the house with the wife! SOS!

But apart from that...

The BBC weather app I looked at earlier said dry all the way through to tomorrow night and overnight low of +2.

I just checked it again and it's still saying the same. I suppose a lot of the games will be dependent on how the pitches have dried out after the very heavy rain we had at the start of the week.

Archived