Worst present you've bought?

Mr Romanov

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If true that is genius! Funniest thing I have read today haha. How old were you at the time?

It was this massive rubber thing that I saw in this joke shop in Glasgow think it was near Jamaica street but I went through a phase of doing stupid stuff on a whim and then growing to regret it afterwards. I was 18 at time so a fair while ago! I thought it'd be opened and we would all laugh as a family but it was just awkward as f**k everyone was mortified and I'm pretty sure it went straight in the bin after. I honestly don't know what I was expecting but at the time I thought we would al laugh about it

It was honestly the size of a large lucozade bottle and it has a very clear blue vain running thru it

One x mas my folks got me an n64 and my sister who was 11 at the time got a scanner, that was pretty fucked up but at least we look back and laugh

Would have been good if you'd mentioned this earlier - would have saved me a lot of bother - I have four sisters - too late now.

Maybe next year, though.

It was the worst decision I ever made but I actually thought it would be funny , wouldn't recommend it

It was this massive rubber thing that I saw in this joke shop in Glasgow think it was near Jamaica street but I went through a phase of doing stupid stuff on a whim and then growing to regret it afterwards. I was 18 at time so a fair while ago! I thought it'd be opened and we would all laugh as a family but it was just awkward as f**k everyone was mortified and I'm pretty sure it went straight in the bin after. I honestly don't know what I was expecting but at the time I thought we would al laugh about it

It was honestly the size of a large lucozade bottle and it has a very clear blue vain running thru it

One x mas my folks got me an n64 and my sister who was 11 at the time got a scanner, that was pretty fucked up but at least we look back and laugh

Aye... straight in the bin...

Archived