Championship January transfer window

Neilson has hinted at Robinson - apparently on £2k a week and for a guy who is fourth choice with youngsters coming up his rear for that berth the suggestion he will go.

As for Holt. Not seen anything to suggest he will go. He's had a pretty average 18 months and not sure the clubs will be knocking down his door as they were then. I'd expect him to sign up for at least another year. That said he's not going to feature much unless Pallardo, Buaben and Gomis all simultaneously catch ebola in which case Robinson and Holt will still be the best midfield pairing in the league.

Hasn't Holt's head been turned by his agent?

And I think Holt hasn't been "average" - much more often than not, whether starting or coming off the bench, he's consistently been one of our best players.

Ah, didn't see that - cheers.

I think he's decent as well: certainly not as bad as some make out, and definitely not as good as some make out. Playing like he has in the past few appearances has proved he is good back-up.

I kind of hoped that Robinson would stay given he's been in the starting 11 of late. He's still young and would be more suited to playing the style of football Robbie has the team playing.

Not sure what the craic is with Holt....will be disappointed if he goes but like Paulo says....would expect a development fee.

I'd like him to stay as back-up till at least the end of the season; although if he does go I'd expect Angus Beith to be recalled (if his loan to Stirling isn't up in January, can't quite remember) and get more chances off the bench.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we'll punt Heff who has barely kicked a ball this season and bring in another striker. We also need cover at RB/CB, a player who could play both would be ideal. And a new keeper to replace/challenge Oxley depending what happens with his loan.

Leigh Griffiths is already a done deal.

According to the BBC Gossip Column......Hearts are being linked with ICT striker Billy McKay.

Where the fcuk is that coming from?!

Money talks.

Will be in the premiership next season and he's being stifled by yogi.

Wouldn't blame him.

Archived