Championship January transfer window

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neilson has hinted at Robinson - apparently on £2k a week and for a guy who is fourth choice with youngsters coming up his rear for that berth the suggestion he will go.

As for Holt. Not seen anything to suggest he will go. He's had a pretty average 18 months and not sure the clubs will be knocking down his door as they were then. I'd expect him to sign up for at least another year. That said he's not going to feature much unless Pallardo, Buaben and Gomis all simultaneously catch ebola in which case Robinson and Holt will still be the best midfield pairing in the league.

Erm, our performances increased dramatically towards the end of last season when Holt returned to the team after months out.

He has also been terrific whenever he has featured this season.

Robinson could've moved in the summer, but decided to stay and fight for his place; and he's repaid with a few good performances. I've seen no evidence so far that he'll be going anywhere.

Holt is much more likely to be involved in a move out, I think.

Scott talks about his situation here: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/scott-robinson-my-sole-focus-remains-with-hearts-1-3641897

Decent player.

Erm, our performances increased dramatically towards the end of last season when Holt returned to the team after months out.

The only reason your performances increased towards the end of last season was because the pressure was off as your fate was sealed.

Looks like Scott Robinson will be on the move - more likely to Killie or Falkirk, rather than Hibs.

Jason Holt could also leave, or sign a pre-contract deal somewhere.

I kind of hoped that Robinson would stay given he's been in the starting 11 of late. He's still young and would be more suited to playing the style of football Robbie has the team playing.

Not sure what the craic is with Holt....will be disappointed if he goes but like Paulo says....would expect a development fee.

I kind of hoped that Robinson would stay given he's been in the starting 11 of late. He's still young and would be more suited to playing the style of football Robbie has the team playing.

Not sure what the craic is with Holt....will be disappointed if he goes but like Paulo says....would expect a development fee.

I'm willing to bet £0.50 on Holt being a Hibs player by august 8)

Archived