Championship January transfer window

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who is on the move? What the rumour mill saying? Hope sons get a replace for Chris Kane but I think it's highly doubtful.

you can have daniel jurisic from us to replace him. Tallish slovenian ? striker. I will pay you his wages aswell. No transfer fee required.

Will be delighted if Loy and Sibbs are both Falkirk players in February.

Will be happier if Tudor Jones and Smith aren't.

Loy will stay to the end of the season I'm sure - he might sign a pre-contract with someone but given he's only got 6 months left, I doubt we'll lose him until summer. Sibbald, I fear, may go though.

Ross Perry will be free for a new club. I hope.

According to www.Transfermarkt.co.uk Perry is currently worth £44k, down - like a stock crash, where investors realise the gigs up - from a high of £352k in summer 2012.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jumplist/profil/spieler/52727

Murray is also worth £44k and he's not even playing anymore.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jumplist/profil/spieler/12843

Is this how many sausages they could make out the pair. Let's do a BOGOF deal and get shot.

We could do with a forward who is good in the air and can hold the ball up, to suit our style of football.

Jason Scotland on loan would suit the holding the ball up requirement. Not sure how he is in the air. Is he still getting a game for Accies?

Who are Murray's contacts in the game? He should definitely use them as a last throw of the dice.

Would have thought we're unlikely to sign anyone as Perry was injury 'cover'. Ironic as my soul got injured watching him.

If there is a wage available the board will have to consider whether they keep it for the change of manager fund. Otherwise it should be used on a wide player to rotate with Conroy and Super Grantie, assuming McKay goes back to the worst chaps on earth.

Who's needing shot of a wide player earning £600ish?

Edit to add: We won't be signing a forward since we have four already.

4 forwards? Are you including Vaughan?

To clarify, we need a decent forward, or at least one who can make our shitey style of play effective. Preferably another one who can actually score goals on a regular basis. The ability to steer clear of injuries would also be a plus point.

Archived