Irvine Meadow vs Kilbirnie Ladeside 27/12/14

meadowx1

There will be a Police presence at this game and segregation will be in place, Kilbirnie supporters will be directed to the terracing opposite the Stand.

The Stand and Social Club will be for the use of Home Supporters only.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No need for this shite now

It was a few idiots on both sides that were there that day & haven't been back since

Total overkill

Ps am drivin so no gettin into the club wouldn't affect me anyways but if it's pishin doon ul no be gettin ma £5

LADESIDE

think we should do the same also as medda clearly think this game is high risk.its a joke the way we the supporters get treated from some clubs!

think we should do the same also as medda clearly think this game is high risk.its a joke the way we the supporters get treated from some clubs!

Either that or wait to half time & then give our £5 to our club as a form of protest

Absolute disgrace the way some clubs are treated

I include our friends at Beithb in this who were made to stand in the pishin rain the other week at the Vale. No reason why they couldn't have got the top stand

LADESIDE

If it's raining I won't be standing out in it ,

If police are in attendance put them in stand and have a section of stand available for away supporters.

Couple of idiot's on both sides spoil it for rest , I thought JUNIOR football was trying to attract fans not turn them away!!!!

I know a fair few decent ladeside fans that won't be going if it's raining , they got soaked last time and ain't paying a fiver to get treated like shit a second time,

Unfortunately the minority spoil it for the majority. The two from Irvine have been banned and I know that Kilbirnie have taken action. Both Clubs had good behaviour bonds enforced upon them and have to take precautionary measures.

Unfortunately the minority spoil it for the majority. The two from Irvine have been banned and I know that Kilbirnie have taken action. Both Clubs had good behaviour bonds enforced upon them and have to take precautionary measures.

So take sensible one's HAVE a section of stand for away fan's , put police in stand , problem solved,

Either that or wait to half time & then give our £5 to our club as a form of protest

Absolute disgrace the way some clubs are treated

I include our friends at Beithb in this who were made to stand in the pishin rain the other week at the Vale. No reason why they couldn't have got the top stand

LADESIDE

Aye imagine Meadow not wanting a bunch of drunken louts throwing shite and micro-scooters at one another.

Fucking disgraceful

^ ^ threw a micro-scooter

Need to have your porridge in the morning to chuck one of those . This is very similar to the one in question that was seen flying across the stand ........

002.jpg

You know i like a laugh sometimes ! Just thought given you foul mood of late you were being serious :P

Na mate was expecting this at least Medda are no like others happy to take our money in their social club yet want to treat us like crap.

Some folk get real serious on here,the debate about plastic pitches has gone well Ott.

Need to have your porridge in the morning to chuck one of those . This is very similar to the one in question that was seen flying across the stand ........

002.jpg

When you've only got a travelling support of 4 I'm sure these come in handy getting to away games. Must have to be really pissed off to throw it at somebody

Archived