Celtic v Ross County 27 december

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That result can not cost you the league, as the title is still in your own hands. Stop looking for excuses already. Go and fucking win it.

Ooh. Terribly forceful. ;)

I was only being sort of half serious.

I'll wait and see where we are at the end of January.

If we (and perhaps some others) are still within reasonable reach, then I may actually start to believe in a realistic challenge.

I do think Celtic are there for the taking.

If we can maintain recent consistency, then who knows?

Now/ 14/1 to do that.

Celtic 1/25...same odds as you can get for Hearts in championship... :huh:

Watching the game yesterday and frustrating that we keep playing a system that the players we have just can't play. Yet the manager stubbornly sticks too. I'm not the best at working out tactics or systems in teams. But its not rocket science to play players in a way that is best suited to them.

What Fat Larry's band and Romeo said about movement and set pieces is spot on. The lack of movement from the front players at times and the slow build up play makes it very easy for teams to set up against us. And Ross County to their credit had the perfect game plan yesterday.

Its about time Ronny Deila tried something new on the training ground and in matches.

Good morning H_B. :)

Ah returned for more absolute humiliation. Good stuff.

How you getting on with collating those quotes ?

What a complete and utter nightmare you have had here yet again.

Not quite as big a disaster as Ronny Mowbray is making of this season.... But close.

Ah returned for more absolute humiliation. Good stuff.

How you getting on with collating those quotes ?

What a complete and utter nightmare you have had here yet again.

Not quite as big a disaster as Ronny Mowbray is making of this season.... But close.

Rattled are we?

No humiliation or nightmares here sunshine.

Tell you what, if you can answer the exact same question I posed to you on numerous occasions, without your standard reply 'because you're a Celtic fan' then I'll be happy to engage in a grown up conversation with you about bigotry.

Until then you'll just have to take my word for it and continue your seethe about Ronny Deila.

Rattled are we?

No humiliation or nightmares here sunshine.

Tell you what, if you can answer the exact same question I posed to you on numerous occasions, without your standard reply 'because you're a Celtic fan' then I'll be happy to engage in a grown up conversation with you about bigotry.

Until then you'll just have to take my word for it and continue your seethe about Ronny Deila.

Quote Count - 0.

As expected. What a slithering debacle of a painful backtrack.

Back in your box bigot.

Watching the game yesterday and frustrating that we keep playing a system that the players we have just can't play. Yet the manager stubbornly sticks too. I'm not the best at working out tactics or systems in teams. But its not rocket science to play players in a way that is best suited to them.

What Fat Larry's band and Romeo said about movement and set pieces is spot on. The lack of movement from the front players at times and the slow build up play makes it very easy for teams to set up against us. And Ross County to their credit had the perfect game plan yesterday.

Its about time Ronny Deila tried something new on the training ground and in matches.

Went-to-the-same-coaching-classes-as-Ally-McCoist-type-post.

:lol: You're so dramatic.

Noticeably rattled H_B.

Yes.. The traditional follow up to the disastrous shambles you have made of this thread.

Probably best you stick to the bigot sites. Might reduce the number of time you are comprehensively owned.

There's a box over there that needs you bigot. Back in it.

Yes.. The traditional follow up to the disastrous shambles you have made of this thread.

Probably best you stick to the bigot sites. Might reduce the number of time you are comprehensively owned.

There's a box over there that needs you bigot. Back in it.

Word of the week is "bigot".

I've not been called a bigot yet, feeling a wee bit left out :(

He's an angry chap. You've done well not to notice him, he's on mostly every Celtic thread spreading his bile.

TBF i'm not seeing much anger in his posts.

A fair bit of sarcasm perhaps, but no indication of anger that I can see. Alternatively you could post up an example of him being a bigot to completely shut him up, although you, I, and indeed anyone else reading this thread know that this won't happen.

TBF i'm not seeing much anger in his posts.

His anger is obvious. You are blind to it being such an angry chap yourself.

Everyone needs to calm down, this obsession with everything Celtic will put your blood pressure through the roof.

He does seem to be very angry :lol:

Still 50+ thousand posts and I've never really noticed him.

I noticed him 5yrs ago because of the obsessed dross he continually posted, and he's still doing it now, a horrible angry individual.

His anger is obvious. You are blind to it being such an angry chap yourself.

Everyone needs to calm down, this obsession with everything Celtic will put your blood pressure through the roof.

A simple example of this anger you speak of would be just fabulous.

ETA: Excellent wagon-circling lads. You're almost putting Rangers fans to shame :lol:

Archived