Alloa Athletic vs Queen of the South 27/12/14

vv predictable now, not in the slightest bit clever or funny either. Does your carer know you're on the internet unsupervised?

Stop acknowledging him then. He's only after the attention.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a killie fan hopefully Kiltie will be back up the road a bit harsh saying he's crap possible one of the best under 18s in the country , nice to see in the paper today Allan Johnston want him to sign a longer contract

He's been pretty crap for us. I'm aware that he is young, and highly rated so likely to improve. That's not of any great interest to a Queen of the South fan though.

Sorry for the red dot - that was an accident.

However, "pretty crap" still strikes me as unfair.

He's really not played much and even on Saturday there, he played Reilly in nicely for a one on one which he then overran. I think he's done ok over the piece.

vv predictable now, not in the slightest bit clever or funny either. Does your carer know you're on the internet unsupervised?

nothing wrong with what zorro said to be honest. Many coupons will have qos away win on them as alloa are a poor side in this division. As a staunch Alloa fan said to me the other day, if you take away the rangers games, barry smiths record is abysmal.

I noticed that Flannigan and Weatherstone have resumed light training, so that's some to look forward to.

What, watching them doing some light training on the pitch at half-time or them actually coming on off the subs bench in January for at most two cameo appearances each before getting injured again? :unsure:

What, watching them doing some light training on the pitch at half-time or them actually coming on off the subs bench in January for at most two cameo appearances each before getting injured again? :unsure:

Tbh Flannigan was lucky to get another deal last summer, I think it was purely down to us struggling to get players in. I would expect both to be moving on in the summer unless Weatherstone returns and plays like messi for the remainder of the season.

nothing wrong with what zorro said to be honest. Many coupons will have qos away win on them as alloa are a poor side in this division. As a staunch Alloa fan said to me the other day, if you take away the rangers games, barry smiths record is abysmal.

Having spent the last two hours trying to assemble an ikea kids kitchen some jousting with the Cowden faithful is light relief. There is an element of truth in what you say but to be fair to Smith 2 draws (the first one might well have been a win too) and a win over Rangers is impressive. The manner of the 3-2 victory makes him an Alloa legend whatever happens over the next few months. He also managed us to a 2-1 win over Hibs which was well deserved and a 1-0 defeat against Hearts in a game we really should have won, Hearts were hanging on for a 0-0 at the end yet managed to steal it. In 8 games against the big 3 our worst result is 0-2. The flip side for Barry is the team's failure to reach the same heights against the rest, highlighted indeed by a truly abysmal performance against your good selves just a week after outplaying Hearts. The challenge for Barry Smith in the second half of the season is to get the team performing somewhere near their capabilities on a regular basis. If he manages that then we won't be relegated.

As an aside, this Alloa team won promotion in consecutive seasons playing a superb brand of passing football, stayed up in the First Division, took Aberdeen to penalties and beat Hibs and Rangers. To describe them as a "poor team" is ridiculous.

Our record against QoS in recent seasons isn't great but the chronic injury list is clearing and we're at home so there are reasons to be hopeful. It would be a great time to start putting a few results together.

Happy Christmas to the good people of P&B :cheers

Would snap your hand off for a draw. If we can take anything from this game It will be a positive result.

I noticed that Flannigan and Weatherstone have resumed light training, so that's some to look forward

to.

I would free both in the jan Window !!!!

Archived