Cowden v Dumbarton 27/12

I seen them at one point looking at their clipboard.I don't think they would be working together if they didn't get on.

Shame Gallagher and OYENGUA are going back.

Once. Talking once. Murray and his back room team never stopped talking. Never stopped looking at ways to improve them.

I've been told they don't get on but that's just through the grapevine.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not decided yet if Gallagher or Kudus will extend their loans. They were missing today through injury and kudus being in london due to his girl giving birth.

we are missing 5 starters today so therefore have no real options on the bench. Some of the shouts at Jimmy are bang out of order. We are 8th at the halfway stage and we have consistently had at least half our first 11 injured/ missing for many weeks.

Yes you are right regarding the shouts to Jimmy being out of order.

Never a red card by the way.

going away from goal, not a goal scoring opportunity and barely touched him with his arm. See leighton baines incident yesterday as a reference. He was going directly through the middle when blatantly pulled down yet only a yellow for defender. Far, far worse scenario than obriens today.

Kudus wants to stay in London. He won't be back. Gall is looking unlikely.

We were missing Brett and armstrong. That's it. 2 starters - they wouldn't have changed that today.

That's about as bad as I've seen us in years.

brett armstrong adamson kudus and gallagher would all have started if fit/available.

A season is a marathon, you have good spells and bad spells in marathons. I should know, i nearly collapsed.

Never a red card by the way.

going away from goal, not a goal scoring opportunity and barely touched him with his arm. See leighton baines incident yesterday as a reference. He was going directly through the middle when blatantly pulled down yet only a yellow for defender. Far, far worse scenario than obriens today.

Too many shoddy referees in this country and what about the linesman on the dugout side!No excuse for our defeat though however

brett armstrong adamson kudus and gallagher would all have started if fit/available.

A season is a marathon, you have good spells and bad spells in marathons. I should know, i nearly collapsed.

If someone had said to me at the start of the season that Cowden will be in eighth place at the end of the yearby one point I would have bitten their hand of

We are 8th at halfway stage. If we finish 8th at the end its our best overall league place finish in my 25 years supporting Cowden and I will give Jimmy a big kiss.

I personally will buy Jimmy his favourite bottle of whatever he drinks?and give him a big hug,I will leave the kissing to you Al!.

All this 'makeshift team' stuff isn't right. We were only missing Brett and Armstrong out of our squad now. That was our squad.

You can't really say that the loan players aren't part of the squad Muzz since they were all regulars in the starting XI.

But they are gone now. They were part of the squad but they are now away, we can't keep saying we are missing loans once they depart.

We can only bring in one more loan signing. All these temporary signings aren't good enough.

All this 'makeshift team' stuff isn't right. We were only missing Brett and Armstrong out of our squad now. That was our squad.

we are talking about todays game though mate. We had 5 starters out. Next game is in transfer window when loans may go back but new players may arrive. We really need 2 attack minded players plus our 3 injured defenders back.

But they are gone now. They were part of the squad but they are now away, we can't keep saying we are missing loans once they depart.

We can only bring in one more loan signing. All these temporary signings aren't good enough.

You would have to class Calum and Kudus as both missing today as they are still under contract to us. Once they depart that's a different story.

Archived