Cowden v Dumbarton 27/12

Merry Christmas everyone, can't think of a better way to celebrate than a trip to Central Park on the day after Boxing day (does it have an official name?)

Firstly, will it be on? The weather is supposed to dip below -5 in the west on Christmas day, do Cowden have pitch covers?

Absolutely no idea what to expect. We've played pretty poorly this season but picked up important points against the teams around us, a scrappy 0-1 with an og in the 90th minute would do me fine. Hopefully Gils and Christ can play the full game as they will be crucial to us getting a result.

Rodgers

DVZ Graham Taggart MacDonald

Gilhaney Agnew Christ Megginson

Kane Fleming

Ominously for Cowden Kane is two games overdue a goal...

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merry Christmas everyone, can't think of a better way to celebrate than a trip to Central Park on the day after Boxing day (does it have an official name?)

Firstly, will it be on? The weather is supposed to dip below -5 in the west on Christmas day, do Cowden have pitch covers?

Absolutely no idea what to expect. We've played pretty poorly this season but picked up important points against the teams around us, a scrappy 0-1 with an og in the 90th minute would do me fine. Hopefully Gils and Christ can play the full game as they will be crucial to us getting a result.

Rodgers

Kane Fleming

Merry Christmas to you too.

Cowdenbeath Fc has pitch covers but this does not always guarantee the game being on if the frost etc is really bad.

As you know the weather could change and hopefully will be milder.

I am confident that Cowden will win this one by playing with confidence.

Rodgers

Kane Fleming

Where's Linton? suspended I hope.

Yes, yes it has an official name.

It's called..................

............wait for it...........

Saturday!

HTH, and Season's Greetings.

Merry Christmas to you too.

Cowdenbeath Fc has pitch covers but this does not always guarantee the game being on if the frost etc is really bad.

As you know the weather could change and hopefully will be milder.

I am confident that Cowden will win this one by playing with confidence.

Hooooyyyyyyyy. As Muzza already posted, that's ma gig yoooooooo.

Weather disnae look too bad. Should be on. 5 degrees on Fri, low of 4 overnight and 7 on Sat.

Archived