ICT vs Aberdeen - 28/12/14

The incentive to win this one, is massive now. TBH I'm shitting it now. To be going in to the new year only 2x points off Celtic would be fkg mental, especially with it being the first season of a new - and no experience of Scottish football - manager for them. Bring it fkg on :thumsup2

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this one tomorrow, two teams who have performed reasonably well this season.

A big crowd being predicted, having sold out our allocation. Hopefully Inverness bring out a good crowd too for this one.

I would imagine that we will start with the same team again, and hopefully attempt to control the game early on. Could well be a belter of a game.

I reckon it will be 2-1 the Famous - Rooney & McGinn, big Warren scoring for Inverness.

Other isn't a team. :)

Then why did you, a Rangers fan, with a selection of numerous sides to choose from, decide to "support" the highest placed league side thats not a traditional rival?

Massive game for both teams tomorrow, whoever wins will be in second spot going into the New Year. Can see a 2-1 win for ICT.

I can see that too but what if? Are the Dons not the best option?

Too much firewater eh?

Today's results mean tomorrow's game is huge®. If we win it gives us hope of a sustained title challenge and so long as teams like Ross County are taking points off Celtic then we have our destiny in our own hands. Keep winning and we'll push them!

If you can't hope then what can you do?

Archived