ICT vs Aberdeen - 28/12/14

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You would think so but this is the team that took about 400 fans to the cup final

That's harsh, they took ten thousand which is about 5 times their average attendance. The west stand is some seats they have put at the uncovered part of the ground across from the main.

That's harsh, they took ten thousand which is about 5 times their average attendance. The west stand is some seats they have put at the uncovered part of the ground across from the main.

I think 2pac sounds like an Old Firm fan the way he is obsessed with fan base numbers.

Deek doesn't tend to change a winning side unless he has to so I can't see why he'd start now.

So much positvity around the Club at the moment, completely unrecognisable from a few years ago.

Maybe it's the rumour mill but starting to sound like its gonna be a really big crowd at this one despite it being on telly. Armageddon is ticking along nicely eh?

Hope the Bobbies dinna get too heavy handed. No horses this year but sounds like they're gonna be searching buses and train for grog?

This is one of the easiest going fixtures in Scotland by a mile. I'd be astonished if there was much trouble other than 1 or 2 lads overdoing the sherry. Dons and Caley fans get on fine.

I'm guessing it's going to be lower scoring than the game this time last season. Another clean sheet hopefully, and hopefully see improvement from Goodwillie. He's only showed glimpses of his undoubted talent but hasn't really fitted in with the rest of the team yet.

With the form Jack and Hayes are in at the moment I'd be confident enough in any game.

Maybe it's the rumour mill but starting to sound like its gonna be a really big crowd at this one despite it being on telly. Armageddon is ticking along nicely eh?

Hope the Bobbies dinna get too heavy handed. No horses this year but sounds like they're gonna be searching buses and train for grog?

This is one of the easiest going fixtures in Scotland by a mile. I'd be astonished if there was much trouble other than 1 or 2 lads overdoing the sherry. Dons and Caley fans get on fine.

Dons have sold all 3,050 tickets.

Excellent effort from Aberdeen. Possibly one of the biggest away supports to come to TCS. I expect it will get brought up at some point but may as well get it over with now - Aberdeen will have as many fans there as ICT.

My sources are telling me that our undersoil heating is knackered and that there's an engineer coming up tomorrow morning from England to try to fix it.

Well... It's not the kind of thing you would think about testing until it starts to freeze.

Under pitch heating isna that different from underfloor heating. If this is true, and I very much doubt it, caley could call the company who bragged about fitting it out in the first place. Or a local Gadgie as its not rocket science.

Sounds like Pish though

Shinnie to announce his transfer to the Dons prior to kick off, score a spectacular own goal and rip off his shirt to reveal a full torso tattoo of the Aberdeen ~1995 Northsound home top.

I suppose that's what those on Aberdeen Mad want to hear!!

Aye, and quite a change from the obligatory broom cupboard pen-to-paper shot. Welcome Graeme :thumsup2

My sources are telling me that our undersoil heating is knackered and that there's an engineer coming up tomorrow morning from England to try to fix it.

On a similar note...or perhaps useful to any dandies wi'oot tickets... :)

Volunteers needed to assist with removing the pitch covers at 10am on Sunday. Free match ticket for anyone able to assist. Just show up. :)

On a similar note...or perhaps useful to any dandies wi'oot tickets... :)

Volunteers needed to assist with removing the pitch covers at 10am on Sunday. Free match ticket for anyone able to assist. Just show up. :)

You could offer them money to help with removing pitch covers AND hand out free tickets and the home end still wouldn't sell out.

:(

Archived