Airdrieonians Fc vs Ayr

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To think Ayr fans thought they were going to win the league at one point! :lol:

Only the deranged ones.

It was ridiculously obvious that we were lucky to make the start we did (or unlucky in the sense that it prolonged the sacking of Roberts).

Only the deranged ones.

It was ridiculously obvious that we were lucky to make the start we did (or unlucky in the sense that it prolonged the sacking of Roberts).

Sacking Roberts made the difference.

Oh how we laughed......

always at Ayr though

Sacking Roberts was just the beginning, 95% of this team needs to go. We're still doing shit because it's a shit squad that Roberts has assembled.

Not so sure. Thought McLaughlin was a masterclass at CB. Beattie untouchable up front.

Unfortunately for you the standside ballboy had more touches than Ryan Donnelly.

Not so sure. Thought McLaughlin was a masterclass at CB. Beattie untouchable up front.

Unfortunately for you the standside ballboy had more touches than Ryan Donnelly.

Masterclass in how not to defend and untouchable of the ball?

Sorry, couldn't take this seriously once I seen the words "McLaughlin" and "masterclass"

Sacking Roberts was just the beginning, 95% of this team needs to go. We're still doing shit because it's a shit squad that Roberts has assembled.

Dont usually see much sensible posts on this forum but this is top marks should have never got a new contract and the only difference with the last 2 seasons is we dont have Moffats goals anymore to win us/draw games!!

Dont usually see much sensible posts on this forum but this is top marks should have never got a new contract and the only difference with the last 2 seasons is we dont have Moffats goals anymore to win us/draw games!!

According to the Dunfy fans Moffat can go back to Ayr anytime.......no charge.

Of course we are. What kind of fans would we be if we weren't raging?

This is a low point for us (and that's saying something considering the last decade or so) but you are still missing the irony. You support Morton - and yet you're laughing at how shite we are.

I'm afraid that your Alanis Morisette CD isn't actually a credible judge of what is ironic. Your full-time, hilariously crap outfit are a full 14 points behind our shower, and are sliding into a relegation playoff to the even worse pub league below.

Enjoy EK Clyde and Brora next season.

Don't forget the top notch centre-back you got from, erm, Carlisle, those superstars Craig Beattie and Paul Slane, some chump Forrest among your selection of up and coming youth talent. Truly remarkable how you managed to turn so many 'quality' players into an utterly dogshit outfit at this level.

Well this thread has been 'enjoyable'.

Pretty routine win against a crap Ayr side. As soon as I saw the teams and who was in the Ayr defence I knew we would win. You'll never win a game with Scott McLaughlin at centre - half.

Prunty took his goals well and was unlucky not to get his hat - trick (and 100th career goal) near the end. Lister played like a workhorse once again. I'm getting more impressed with Fraser and Docherty every time I see them. It's crucial that we keep a hold of Fraser and Gasparotto as we're beginning to pick a settled side and if we lose them then we'll be back to square one although I heard Richards - Everton is definitely going back to Partick.

Top marks to Kevin McKinlay also.

Archived