Airdrieonians Fc vs Ayr

Not like your bothered or anything? Clearly have some sort of weird obsession with Ayr, if you want Ronnie has a vast range of merchandise available in the online club store so knock yourself out. http://ayrunitedfc.co.uk/shop/

Thankfully wasn't at the game today so don't know how less shit Airdrie were than us, the only way results could have been worse for us today would be if Stirling managed to keep their concentration up. Did we line up 3-5-2?

Obsessed? :lol:

It's called replying to people mate, must try harder.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course we are. What kind of fans would we be if we weren't raging?

This is a low point for us (and that's saying something considering the last decade or so) but you are still missing the irony. You support Morton - and yet you're laughing at how shite we are.

Yep, and if you read my first post on this thread I mentioned how sh*te we are but how we can laugh at you lot because you are much much worse.

Now......I'd rather sook my own jizz through Eddie Izzard's marathon socks than support Ayr, but I do feel for them. They are fucking guff. Not one positive.

This thread should be fun for some mental rants from the usual clowns though.

Happy days.

Now......I'd rather sook my own jizz through Eddie Izzard's marathon socks than support Ayr, but I do feel for them. They are fucking guff. Not one positive.

This thread should be fun for some mental rants from the usual clowns though.

Happy days.

Screw them, few if any Ayr fans gave us any support during our years of decline, Ayr = Bill Barr = a vote against our league position. Let them rot in the lowland league

Screw them, few if any Ayr fans gave us any support during our years of decline, Ayr = Bill Barr = a vote against our league position. Let them rot in the lowland league

What?

We're quite clearly going to be in the same league next season.

The lowland league would be too good for them. A team like Ayr would probably prefer to operate in the juniors but does Ayrshire really need another junior team ?

The lowland league would be too good for them. A team like Ayr would probably prefer to operate in the juniors but does Ayrshire really need another junior team ?

Maybe we could just buy out another junior team and transfer over the team name, strips and badge etc. I'm sure that's been done somewhere before...

Bit ironic for Ayr fans to talk about gloating. It was indeed your fans who made the 'Top of the league' thread after three league games to gloat at being top of the league. Maybe next year? :lol:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1419699579.793549.jpg

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/156756-a-great-feeling-at-cappielow/

Maybe we could just buy out another junior team and transfer over the team name, strips and badge etc. I'm sure that's been done somewhere before...

Yip, that's the way to go, never did Airdrie any harm.

Or The Rangers, so why should Ayr miss out again, they're clearly a struggling club/company.

Guest honestrae95

:lol: at how rank Ayr are.

:lol: at how rank Airdrie are.

Edit to add-

:lol: at Pesidilla being so desperate to have a pop at me, he has to stalk my personal profile.

:lol: at how rank Ayr are.

:lol: at how rank Airdrie are.

Edit to add-

:lol: at Pesidilla being so desperate to have a pop at me, he has to stalk my personal profile.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're a busted flush Walter Mitty, move on. Your game is up on this forum. Outed as a tit.

Have a nice night.

XXX

That was a commanding performance from Airdrie. Not spectacular, but we were clearly in the driving seat for pretty much the entire match. Our keeper had a good save at 1-0, and scrambled to put one out for a corner when it was 3-0, but otherwise all he had to deal with were pretty routine crosses and hopeful long-range efforts. Meanwhile we could have had a few more - Lister's chip in the first half, and the stramash right at the end when it came off the bar and Prunty (?) put it wide spring to mind. There wasn't a failure in an Airdrie shirt, and Boyle and Fitzpatrick were especially good, and Prunty did well to take his goals (especially with the second - how often do you see a striker running in with too much time to think about and then fluffing his lines?). Even Big Ben didn't really have any caught-in-possession panics, and aside from a couple of dodgy McNeill clearances, there was nothing really to worry about.

Ayr were... atrocious, frankly. That's them lost, what, eight of their last ten or so, and it's not hard to see why. Their defence was shambolic, their passing was dire, and their attack basically non-existent. They'd no ideas. You'd have expected to them to really come racing at us at the start of the second half, but that never really happened, and they couldn't up the tempo during a period when Airdrie were quite happy to let the game go flat and take any sting out of it. They never had us under any real pressure - no periods of a few corners and free kicks around the box or anything - and their game can probably be summed up by the waste of a free kick near the end (when it was still 2-0, I think), when one of their players tried a quick direct shot from about 40 yards out. McNeill could have had a cuppa before he caught it.

Archived