Airdrieonians Fc vs Ayr

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ayr number 14 :lol: What a shambles, whoever the new manager is major surgery will be require although it might be more humane to just put the patient down. Rancid.

Glad to see Prunts :wub: grabbing a couple and Jimmy Lister :wub: running riot. One of my favourite ever Sons strikeforces re-created.

QUOTE Ayrdelighted " Have we not got a team at the top of a League sumwhere ? Throw them in, probably give you more effort. "

Yes mate u17s are undefeated in their League with a 100% record but again if the u20s that are ready for 1st team action like Nisbet , Wardrop etc get their shot at it the 17s boys can fill the gap at 20s . Everything in good time.

We're at the stage now that we have to try out some of the better youth players. The players look completely bereft of ideas and confidence (plus ability in more than a few cases) and we desperately need some life injected into the team. I don't usually find myself agreeing with those who demand that we play young players because passion and shit, but what's the alternative now? The team almost literally can't get any worse.

Aye ive seen the 20s/Reserves, id push 5 or 6 in. Must be due a chance from what ive seen this season. We are woeful all over the park. Do they ever work in formations or shape at training. The video highlights are getting worse every week.

QUOTE Ayrdelighted " Have we not got a team at the top of a League sumwhere ? Throw them in, probably give you more effort. " Yes mate u17s are undefeated in their League with a 100% record but again if the u20s that are ready for 1st team action like Nisbet , Wardrop etc get their shot at it the 17s boys can fill the gap at 20s . Everything in good time.

The boy Nisbet scoring for fun in the youths and seemingly doing ok for Cumnock also, ive never saw him but maybe hes due a chance at least the bench

Haha, Ayr.

On a serious note, theres so many permutations for the league now with Peterhead having games in hand. It looks fine just now with us being only two points behind them but if they win their games then they could feasibly be on a par with Dunfermline - and Ayr could be breathing down our necks if they take the available points in their game.

SPFL League 1: Airdrieonians v Ayr United:

Thank fcuk it was the captain with his drive and energy that was tracking back for the 1st goal, he's good at puffing out his chest though.

Amazing that Scott Mcglaughin has been able to forge a relatively long career in the game. What's he doing gym-wise? Legs look really weak - I can sort you out with a decent pt if your reading this. Stop u getting pushed around

He's like Dorothy's lion.

Aye ive seen the 20s/Reserves, id push 5 or 6 in. Must be due a chance from what ive seen this season. We are woeful all over the park. Do they ever work in formations or shape at training. The video highlights are getting worse every week.

How do the other youngsters compare to the likes of Muir and Mcarthur? I think adding youth to that team would be a disaster as there is no confidence whatsoever. The only way I see the youth improving the situation is if some of them can play in specific positions where currently others are being displaced to cover gaps in our squad. Other than that it's wait for the new manager to arrive ,bring some much needed structure and either get some of the squad playing again or out of the door.

I've just watched those highlights. :o

I'm genuinely astonished. I've never seen three worse goals conceded in my entire life. Not even by Stainrod or Connor's shite outfits. In all three goals conceded there is barely a defender anywhere in the camera shot. What are these guys doing in training?

Who the f**k was that number 14 wandering across the park near his own box allowing the striker to nick it off him so easily for the second? Defending Rule No 1 - don't go across your own box if you're last man.

I thought maybe Ayr fans were overreacting as usual, but maybe not. Unless the new 'cheapest option' manager can work miracles it's looking like relegation.

Archived