Airdrieonians Fc vs Ayr

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really are the dippiest of dip sh!ts :lol:

But hey-ho don't be upset have a nice festive drink and wait for it all to pass over.

Don't be too harsh on him he was getting quite emotional and forgot the name of his club (tbf it has changed a few times) :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Thick c**t.

:1eye:1eye:1eye

Guest honestrae95

Yeah, next I'll be pretending to have a job while shaving with toothpaste. Lovely.

:lol: Bit of a weird reply but not unsurprising tbh.

The Ayr team is a complete shambles, as soon as Millen fucks off as well the better. 2 natural defenders on the pitch. While McArthur, McKinlay and Muir are on the bench. Which now means Forrest is going to be playing on the left, Crawford will be playing on the right and fucking Scott McLaughlin centre half.

f**k off.

f**k right off.

f**k.

Could have sworn you are getting beat by Stirling, who failed to beat us :unsure2:

Yep, and I could've sworn you are getting beat by Airdrieonians who failed to beat us, what's your point? :lol: Just saying no matter how bad we are we'll always be better than Ayr United even with Jim Duffy in charge, just let that sink in.

post-41554-14196962967568_thumb.jpg

Unlucky.

Yep, and I could've sworn you are getting beat by Airdrieonians who failed to beat us, what's your point? :lol: Just saying no matter how bad we are we'll always be better than Ayr United even with Jim Duffy in charge, just let that sink in.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1419696296.439552.jpg

Unlucky.

We're that shite, yet you've failed to beat us, just let that sink in :1eye

Archived