Airdrieonians Fc vs Ayr

I predict Ayr to take an early lead. Their fans will be celebrating like they've won the lottery, I mean, scoring against such a prestigious name as Airdrieonians, that's a big deal down Somerset way.

However, their joy will be short lived as Airdrie, who completely dominate the game, so much so that the match report reads like 50 Shades of Grey, score two goals either side of half time to cement Ayr's position as a complete laughing stock.

Mark Roberts comes out with a two page spread in the Sunday Mail with an "I told you so" piece, berating the Ayr fans and talking about his glorious career with Killie. 52% of Ayr fans to have an aneurysm at the site of the cheeky chappies smug, smiling face.

A Merry Christmas to one and all.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I predict Ayr to take an early lead. Their fans will be celebrating like they've won the lottery, I mean, scoring against such a prestigious name as Airdrieonians, that's a big deal down Somerset way.

However, their joy will be short lived as Airdrie, who completely dominate the game, so much so that the match report reads like 50 Shades of Grey, score two goals either side of half time to cement Ayr's position as a complete laughing stock.

Mark Roberts comes out with a two page spread in the Sunday Mail with an "I told you so" piece, berating the Ayr fans and talking about his glorious career with Killie. 52% of Ayr fans to have an aneurysm at the site of the cheeky chappies smug, smiling face.

A Merry Christmas to one and all.

Bad enough getting crowds of 800, can't hack it if they fell to 400.

Archived