Airdrieonians Fc vs Ayr

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yous will be fine in this one Rapid. Ayr struggling, no shape, no team spirit and a lack of fight just now. We are easy targets and especially away to Airdrie. Be surprised if its not a home win.

And you have outlined perfectly why Airdrie will find it difficult to beat Ayr on Saturday.

Should be an easy win for Airdrie at United, we are just not good.

To highlight a perfect xmas week we thump ayr 6-0 and they go into liquidation due to the fact that chairman comes to terms with how much of a shitty sc#mmy club it really is :)

My days of being confident going into any game are long gone. We are unpredictable at best. Beat Dunfermline comfortably but by all accounts unable to finish off Forfar when on top. I think we win some games by luck rather than design and are quite lightweight and unable to dig out and fight for wins. But hey we're three games unbeaten in the league and that in itself breeds confidence so let's make it a win and get up the league.

Looking forward to this...games over the Festive period are always good to top up the booze and get out the house. Pretty confident for once, which might come back and bite me on the arse, but will go for 3-0 Airdrie.

For Airdrie Aces, there will be training between 1.30-2.30, while for all others (incl any Ayr kids) there will be arts and crafts, and a dvd, in the Party room at the back of the Presidents bar at the ground.

10356267_10152617514962252_6326460342564

Archived