Glasgow City Centre Crash

1320Lichtie

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Sky reporter went too far there trying to get her to describe a baby fucking dead man.

I changed the channel after that as he was trying to push the women to describe the scene even after the woman refused as it was to horrific to describe.

The police woman spokesperson didn't realise she was being filmed by James Matthews and had already said to someone she didn't want to be filmed.

I've been in the city centre most of the day and passed queen street station about 15 mins before it happened. The place was absolutely heaving so can't begin to imagine the devastation this has caused.

Utterly tragic. :(

I've been in the city centre most of the day and passed queen street station about 15 mins before it happened. The place was absolutely heaving so can't begin to imagine the devastation this has caused.

Utterly tragic. :(

It's fucking horrible. BBC saying staff from nearby shops have been helping cover up bodies and try do CPR. Absolutely shite knowing how many people this will have affected and at this time of the year too. The place must have been absolutely mobbed today. I've never seen anything like this in person luckily enough but I don't know how I'd cope if I had seen what's been described. The fact that reporters are going about acting the way they are is shocking and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Sky being absolute arseholes, some of the witnesses too

One claiming the lorry was travelling at up to 100 miles an hour....I'd be shocked if a bin lorry could get up to 40/50 over a space of 300m

Sounds like it's a fairly horrific incident and that there is likely to be a significant number of casualties.

Shame the general public and media can't keep it shut and let the emergency services get on with their job.

I don't see why not, they have them on forklifts and trains.

And a few cars now have collision avoidance systems.

Horrendous thing to happen - life is so fragile.

Id be surprised if the systems on a car would stop a bin lorry travellig at high speed in such a short time from when it detected ut was about to collide. Im possibly wrong though

Archived