Glasgow City Centre Crash

1320Lichtie

I started reading that, and I don't understand what's going on. I get the rationale that people have for suggesting that terrorist attacks are false flags to keep people frightened etc, but why would they have one in this case?

Can just imagine the government deciding to go to all of that effort to construct a fucking accidental lorry crash.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well yeah, something's wrong with the case - a guy who should have never been driving finally ran out of luck and six poor punters had even less luck by being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

That page is hilarious, and illustrates where so many conspiracy theorists fall down, by seeing conspiracies absolutely everywhere. Nothing can just happen at random and there always has to be some shady force at work,

If the writer's pre-convinced, it's easy to see coincidences where there are none, e.g.

The driver's name was apparently Clarke. There was a Scottish racing driver called Jim Clark who died in a car crash....

He ostensibly liked chicken and mushroom pot noodles - is the indicative of playing chicken on the road? There's a dish called mushroom en croute, which sounds a bit like "en route" which he was at the time of the crash. WE SHOULD BE TOLD.

That page is on that level.

I started reading that, and I don't understand what's going on. I get the rationale that people have for suggesting that terrorist attacks are false flags to keep people frightened etc, but why would they have one in this case?

Can just imagine the government deciding to go to all of that effort to construct a fucking accidental lorry crash.

I started reading it but couldn't follow it, it's all over the place and confusing and there's reams of the stuff.

So having said I haven't read it I'm perhaps doing the author a disservice by dismissing it so quickly and utterly, does he at any point explain why the f'ck anyone would go to so much trouble to pretend to kill some folk in Glasgow, am I missing something obvious?

It's actually all a little obscene.

And having skimmed most of it I get to the pictures at the bottom which I think is him dissecting the pretend witnesses social media profiles!? His sure fire way of identifying how to come up with a fake account is this:

"Course, these people living fictional lives via social media do all seem to lack imagination. Indeed, their photos – especially in the case of females – will be made up of nights out in the pub with 5 or 6 equally fake characters all standing in a line with one leg straight and the other slightly bent. Then there will be at least another half dozen made up of them drinking their cocktail through a straw or giving the camera a thumbs up.

Another half a dozen or so will be photos of them cuddling up to 3 or 4 different blokes and then there will be the cleavage shots, the kissing their bessie mate shots and the bikini shots – which are usually my favorite.

Indeed there will also be at least one big event included, usually an exotic holiday, but concerts and even Wimbledon are not out of the ordinary."

So basically every single social media page in the entire fucking World!!??

The guy has spent a lot of utterly pointless time on this, he's convinced that the World is not as it seems and, of course, that only him and people like him can think for themselves. He's an utter bellend of dangerous proportions.

I'm friends with a few of these types of zoomers on Facebook (they're otherwise harmless and good for comedy value).

One of them posted a link to some numerology expert who was world renowned amongst fellow nutters in that she could see patterns that the rest of us mere mortals couldn't. (Not dissimilar to people who have claimed to crack roulette through intensive analysis of random numbers).

One of the highlights of this diatribe concerned the 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony. It was about the time that Stuart Hazell was found guilty of murdering a wee lassie. During the ceremony, they had a bit about Great Ormond Street Hospital, where its initials GOSH, were spelled out by a big group of people.

According to this numerology expert, the wee lassie was actually murdered by the Illuminati (no, not the one on this board), and the words GOSH actually pertained to GO Stuart Hazell ... a secret message to other members of this shadowy organisation. Because it's much safer to do it in front of 1 billion viewers rather than by the privacy of an email or text.

Utter heid-the-baws.

Just to be clear, i was merely giving a name to something CraigKillie had described with a short comment on how i DIDN'T see it myself and that something wasn't right about the whole case, this can be verified by the amount of posts it has mustered in this thread.

Too many eager to jump in with two feet trying to bring down my every post, pathetic.

You make me sick.

• 3 weeks later...

c**t. They should refuse to accept it and hold the disciplinary anyway.

He's fucked anyway, photos of his fat baldy bonce will put paid to most job applications.

He will be happy enough with his council pension.

Archived