Glasgow City Centre Crash

1320Lichtie

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weird to think that most would have felt sorry for him in the immediate aftermath of the crash. The guy is seemingly a detestable fat b*****d. How can you refuse to answer questions infront of the bereaved families, who are simply looking for answers, just to cover your tracks? You'd think at the very least he'd be honest about it, rather than worrying about prosecution.

Weird to think that most would have felt sorry for him in the immediate aftermath of the crash. The guy is seemingly a detestable fat b*****d. How can you refuse to answer questions infront of the bereaved families, who are simply looking for answers, just to cover your tracks? You'd think at the very least he'd be honest about it, rather than worrying about prosecution.

He's been telling porkies and obfuscating since he woke up from the crash. Why stop now?

If prosecution is imminent, then there was no chance he was going to be honest in the inquiry. Any slight thing he says now could be dug up and his solicitor will obviously tell him to keep schtum.

The last two pages of this thread has turned into the kind of Facebook-esque "Hang the b*****d" shouting match that we all criticise daily.

Pretty much. its easy to say call for his head now but i bet plenty of people driving out there are hiding something from the DVLA , at some point in his head hes probably though "if this gets any worse i could end up causing i crash" but another and probably louder voice has said " if you tell the work about this theyl pull youre licience and how the f**k are you going to pay youre mortgage and credit cards when you dont have a job, shut up you fud and try to stay awake"

not defending him like ,what he has done is obviously very wrong and has had terrible consiquences but i can at least see why he might have done it.

Anyone else becoming a little bit uneasy at the character assassination of Clarke here?

I can only assume if he was a 25 year old blonde with big tits this wouldn't be happening.

The fact that he had to lie to the DVLA to get his job says more about the lack of legislation to protect the disabled in this country than Clarke himself IMO

Anyone else becoming a little bit uneasy at the character assassination of Clarke here?

I can only assume if he was a 25 year old blonde with big tits this wouldn't be happening.

The fact that he had to lie to the DVLA to get his job says more about the lack of legislation to protect the disabled in this country than Clarke himself IMO

Wtf. He's perfectly entitled not to answer questions on the advice of his lawyer but in making that decision he's got to expect to be called all the c***s under the sun.

A lot of people would do the same as this boy when it came to the crunch but equally a lot of folk would live more easily with their conscience if they left feeling able to look at the relatives.

Archived