Glasgow City Centre Crash

1320Lichtie

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love to see him jailed for this, but the reality is that he will get a slap on the wrist. 200 quid fine and some penalty points probably.

A car should be allowed to drive him around recklessly and without a license, see how he likes it.

• 1 month later...

Now the slimy c**t gets out of it again.

Glasgow bin lorry crash family to sue council for compensation.

Glasgow City Council, which employed lorry driver Harry Clarke, has said it does not intend to contest the action, which will be settled by insurers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39351763

This incident has affected me profoundly.

Every time I see a bin lorry in Glasgow now I think "Is that the one that murdered people?"  The fact that they have wee happy faces makes it absolutely chilling.

This incident has affected me profoundly.
Every time I see a bin lorry in Glasgow now I think "Is that the one that murdered people?"  The fact that they have wee happy faces makes it absolutely chilling.

You won't ever see it on Glasgow's streets again. At present it's parked in the yard at my work and is covered with a tarpaulin. No decision has yet been made afaik whether it will ever be repaired or not.

4 hours ago, peasy23 said:

You won't ever see it on Glasgow's streets again. At present it's parked in the yard at my work and is covered with a tarpaulin. No decision has yet been made afaik whether it will ever be repaired or not.

Do you ever go in for wee shot of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived