Glasgow City Centre Crash

1320Lichtie

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this 20 limit just in Glasgow? There was something about it in the one show and they were in Edinburgh.

I think the 20 limit in Edinburgh is due to start in July?

I think the 20 limit in Edinburgh is due to start in July?

Ah okay - there are a good few 20 limits about already in Edinburgh and its hard to get much over that limit throughout much of the city anyway.

• 7 months later...

This can't be a coincidence it happened just as trump was being announced as president. Either the tram driver was too busy watching the developments on his phone or he just decided life wasn't worth living and he was going to take innocents with him.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

This can't be a coincidence it happened just as trump was being announced as president. Either the tram driver was too busy watching the developments on his phone or he just decided life wasn't worth living and he was going to take innocents with him.

He did a fairly shite job of it as he didn't die.

I believe Edinburgh Trams sold their surplus trams to Croydon when the Edinburgh-Leith line was butchered. Plan was to buy them back at some point I think. Should get a good discount on this one now.

That never happened in the end with Croydon going for new trams from Norway instead of leasing 10 trams from Edinburgh.

54 minutes ago, ajwffc said:

That never happened in the end with Croydon going for new trams from Norway instead of leasing 10 trams from Edinburgh.

It's all cost-cutting. A safety demonstration showed that Edinburgh trams wouldn't fall over but the Norwegian would. 

Rumours are the driver is claiming he blacked out at the whatever trams have that is the equivalent to the steering wheel. Perhaps the bold Harry did move South and find employment right enough.

On 11/10/2016 at 09:38, throbber said:

This can't be a coincidence it happened just as trump was being announced as president. Either the tram driver was too busy watching the developments on his phone or he just decided life wasn't worth living 

He was already in Croydon, it doesn't get much worse than that.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived