Quentin Taranbino

1. Best Rumble of all time

2. Best Rumble Elimination

- Shawn Michaels putting out Vader and Yokozuna

3. Worst Rumble Elimination

- Maven putting out the undertaker

4. Best Rumble spot

- Kofi jumping onto the barriers

5. Someone who should have won rumble that now never will (i.e retired/dead etc)

- Macho Man

6. Someone that shouldn't have won the rumble

- Batista (2nd time)

7. Best Rumble surprise entrant

- John Cena the year he won it

8. What surprise entrant would you would mark out for the most if you heard their music at the 2015 Rumble

- Undertaker

9. If Reigns got injured again before the Rumble, who do you think WWE would have win it and go on to Mania?

- Ziggler

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Best Rumble of all time - 2002

2. Best Rumble Elimination - Kane eliminating Santino in 09(?)

3. Worst Rumble Elimination - Sheamus brogue kicking Hornswoggle out

4. Best Rumble spot - Kofi jumping onto the barrier

5. Someone who should have won rumble that now never will (i.e retired/dead etc) - Punk

6. Someone that shouldn't have won the rumble - Batista this year

7. Best Rumble surprise entrant - Cena coming back from injury in 08

8. What surprise entrant would you would mark out for the most if you heard their music at the 2015 Rumble - Kurt Angle

9. If Reigns got injured again before the Rumble, who do you think WWE would have win it and go on to Mania? - Ziggler or Ambrose

Answers are fairly recent as I only really got into wrestling a few years ago.

Lets hear everyones thoughts on:

1. Best Rumble of all time - 1992

2. Best Rumble Elimination - Bushwhacker Luke in 4 seconds in 1991 without breaking stride.

3. Worst Rumble Elimination - Punk last year. The whole thing was a f**k up from start to finish with Kane hanging about in plain sight the whole match.

4. Best Rumble spot - Savage eliminating himself in 92 to get to Jake Roberts

5. Someone who should have won rumble that now never will (i.e retired/dead etc) - Savage

6. Someone that shouldn't have won the rumble - Sheamus

7. Best Rumble surprise entrant - Road Dogg in 2012. Was in a house full of drunk folk and we woke up the whole of Duke Street

8. What surprise entrant would you would mark out for the most if you heard their music at the 2015 Rumble - Daniel Bryan

9. If Reigns got injured again before the Rumble, who do you think WWE would have win it and go on to Mania? - Ziggler or Ambrose are the obvious.

Lets hear everyones thoughts on:

1. Best Rumble of all time - 1992. The only Rumble match i'd consider putting in a 'Greatest Matches' list, winner took the strap, Flair Flair-ed it from number 3. Masterclass.

2. Best Rumble Elimination - Snitsky on London. Violent lariat, London face plants the floor after flipping through the air shooting star style.

3. Worst Rumble Elimination - Chris Nowinski in '03. Rey Mysterio Jr and Edge i guess are supposed to double missile kick him off the apron to the floor, Edge botches and hit Nowinski HARD on the head. Nowinksi concussed climbs back into the ring by (i assume in error due to the fact he just got nailed) and staggers about for a minute before someone else launches him.

4. Best Rumble spot - Flair doing Flair gold for well over an hour in the '92 rumble

5. Someone who should have won rumble that now never will (i.e retired/dead etc) - Mr Perfect. Should have won the first one, he was still undefeated at the time and he played the 'ironman' slot, but they should have pulled the trigger on him there. He should have won in '91 when he was IC champ and Hogan didn't need the rub. He should have won in '93 to set up Perfect vs Bret at Mania instead of fucking Yokozuna! f**k it, i'd even have booked him to win with his surprise veteran entry slot at '02!

6. Someone that shouldn't have won the rumble - Sheamus, you could pick any number of guys who won it then went for the WHC. Winning a Rumble and going into Mania season with next to no storylines. Such a waste

7. Best Rumble surprise entrant - Cena in '08. As much as i don't like the guy it was done perfectly

8. What surprise entrant would you would mark out for the most if you heard their music at the 2015 Rumble - The Dudley Boyz

9. If Reigns got injured again before the Rumble, who do you think WWE would have win it and go on to Mania? - Dolph Ziggler

At least with Bryan in the rumble it's made it a bit more interesting in terms of whether it will be him or Reigns that wins it. I suppose it depends where they want to go with the storyline with Lesnar. I can see them doing Bryan vs Lesnar or Reigns vs Lesnar.

Currently WWE has 6/7 Top Faces which can be split into two brackets. The top three are without a doubt their top 3 current guys that will be amongst the bigger storylines at Mania. The other 4 are guys that are likely to be in the mix but could easily be bumped to a lower match card.

John Cena

Daniel Bryan

Roman Reigns

Randy Orton

Sheamus

Dean Ambrose

Dolph Ziggler

The trouble then becomes the lack of credible heels for these 7 to face of against. When you look at the Top 7 current heels in WWE you have two part-timers and two guys who are well past their best

Brock Lesnar

Seth Rollins

Bray Wyatt

Rusev

HHH

Big Show

Kane

There is a bunch of guys that could/should be in a top 7 with a bit of work/decent push such as Barrett, Cesaro, Ryback etc.

Lots and lots of options for potential feuds going into Mania and it all starts at the Rumble. Its worth getting excited about

Tbh I want Seth Rollins vs Daniel Bryan as my WM31 main event. For that to happen.... Cena to beat Lesnar at the Rumble. Daniel Bryan wins the Rumble. Then Seth Rollins to successfully cash in on Cena at either Rumble or Fast Lane. Thus going into Mania as champion to face Bryan. Then I wouldn't care who wins as it will be amazing.

Edit: Despite saying a few weeks back that I'm not into J&J anymore, I've since changed my mind and think they are fantastic. I'd probably mark out like f**k if one of them were to enter the Rumble match.

1. Best Rumble of all time

2. Best Rumble Elimination

Taka Michinoku faceplant.

3. Worst Rumble Elimination

Kane eliminating himself by going over the top rope to chase men in white coats (cant remember the year)

4. Best Rumble spot

Kofi handstand.

5. Someone who should have won rumble that now never will (i.e retired/dead etc)

Kane (realistically never will now, probably should have won in 2001)

6. Someone that shouldn't have won the rumble

Sheamus

7. Best Rumble surprise entrant

Mick Foley 2004

8. What surprise entrant would you would mark out for the most if you heard their music at the 2015 Rumble

Kurt Angle

9. If Reigns got injured again before the Rumble, who do you think WWE would have win it and go on to Mania?

D.Bryan

I reckon Bryan will win with Rusev screwing Reigns out of it in someway or another which leaves you at WM with:-

Bryan/Lesnar

Reigns/Rusev

HHH/Sting

They also hinted at Ziggler turning on Cena due to him bringing the Authority back which could lead to Cena/Ziggler.

If WWE really are serious about pushing Rusev then they cannot and will not let Cena anywhere near him after the exact same thing happened to Bray Wyatt last year at Wrestlemania and it took him months to regain momentum and even now he still hasn't fully recovered.

Bryan/Rollins would be quite good

ChrisMFCfan1886, on 02 Jan 2015 - 17:00, said:

If WWE really are serious about pushing Rusev then they cannot and will not let Cena anywhere near him after the exact same thing happened to Bray Wyatt last year at Wrestlemania and it took him months to regain momentum and even now he still hasn't fully recovered

He should have recovered after the time away. The reason he hasn't isn't because of Cena. It's because the writers are shit.

Bryan should be kept away from Lesnar at all costs.

I would have Lesnar beat Cena and Rollins cash in on him and Bryan wins the rumble by putting out Reigns.

Bryan/Rollins at Mania. Least the both of them deserve.

Archived